Planet princess leia slave?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spud, looks nice, but are you worried about posing the seamless with limbs so bent?

I'm waiting on this to see if the head becomes available on its own. The rest of the set just doesn't compare to the quality of the hasbro version (that sounds funny.)

Eh, it is what it is. I've had the body posed like that for over a year up until two days ago when I moved it around to change the stuff and everything was fine. Skin wasn't stretched out or cracked or anything so I'm leaving it like that. Wouldn't look as cool with her just standing up beside Jabba. haha

Spud, looks nice, but are you worried about posing the seamless with limbs so bent?

I'm waiting on this to see if the head becomes available on its own. The rest of the set just doesn't compare to the quality of the hasbro version (that sounds funny.)
I doubt it will be on it`s own just break down and get one. and if you have the Hasbro single version mix and match :)

I have an older Phicen that my wife has given me to use.This will be her 2nd body;the original is a 1st generation Phicen with a small bust.Trim was a bit rough,and one elbow has worn through,so a replacement was in order.My main concern is using a body that's somewhere near short enough;most of the Phicens(and all of the steelies)are bloody Amazons...PS

I like the sculpt on this latest HT version......

71RMweF19gL._UX522_.jpg

Seems like the prototype is already starting to show signs of oiling up. Maybe it will deteriorate sooner than later.

Actually I think the slim body is too skinny she was actually more of a medium build maybe somebody will be able to repaint that had sculpt to a lighter tone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another part of the problem is the phicen bodies are not that accurate maybe the new edation hot stuff bodies due out next year will match and look more realistic. They have a more curvy less skinny build even on the slim model. As noted before she has a shorter medium build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We really need these Phicen bodies or some other company to come out with different shapes and sizes for female bodies. Medium build and short would work for Leia.

I'd also like to see all colors as well. Blue
096f03155e73a935365ec30f01003d8e.jpg

ef16f262116e469dce1db6857c04261f.jpg

Red
d5ae8b7c69411b109613a25f317bf2b1.jpg

Green
4561858caef0f01fd63b87650e716d9d.jpg

Set arrived today;generally pleased with it, but man is that head gonna be hard to match skin tones.So far the best match my wife(who has examples of ALL the Phicen's)has come up with is the Halle Barry body. Height is not too far off,but definitely overly busty;careful blushing should make a near perfect match,but the bust is an issue for me.Good thing there's no hurry here...P

Not bad but definitely needs some work. I may end up sending it out to a customizer once I figure it out a little more. While seamless is probably the way to go, the Phicens are too tall for Leia since Fisher is just a smidge over 5' and those bodies are roughly 5'7" or so scale. On a whim I pulled out one of the Kumik bodies with seamless arms and legs. Not only is the height much closer, but the arms and legs are a near perfect color match. Unfortunately the torsos on these bodies are a completely different color so not suitder for figures with limited clothing. The legs also fit into these somewhat strangely. Were this not the case I could live with the shoulder seams for a better color and size match. I'll probably end up going with the Phicen suntan unless someone comes up with a better solution. It's going to be a few months before I put anything on display.

We really need these Phicen bodies or some other company to come out with different shapes and sizes for female bodies. Medium build and short would work for Leia.

I'd also like to see all colors as well.

More sizes and colors would be great. I would not be surprised to see Phicen introduce a new female size since most woman are not 5'7/5'9" (although my wife is 5'10"). A 5'2"-5'4" scale would be great. They should also produce AA bodies. While I'd grab color bodies in a heartbeat for alien females like Oola, Aayla and Darth Taloin, I doubt Phicen will produce bodies in colors like red, green or blue. But you never know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back