Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk on its way!

Absolutely amazing sculpt. Will look fantastic next to Skaar.

Ex maybe be other arm with big axe or another sword,i hope ex will be artprint

Are we expecting an open edition with no Ex here?...

That would be a travesty!

Ex maybe be other arm with big axe or another sword,i hope ex will be artprint

Masterside has stated that this will have no Ex.... If this doesn't have a switch out axe arm and WWHulk head then I would say we MAY see a variant WWH statue.

I will say if there is NO EX. I may order this locally.

This will not be open ES. And don't expect it to have a huge ES like the DC PFs....that's part of the contract with DC.

However, Deadpool had a big ES similar to Joker. Ivy, and Harley, and this is the BIGGEST Marvel release of the last year

I am sure most of you know Planet Hulk is different than WWH, costume/lookwise. And I do hope they don't do a different head so people can switch between the two...either Planet or WWH. This look like a Planet Hulk so I am sure SS is smart enough to keep it that way. Variant all they want but it should still be the look/feel of Planet Hulk.

You sure?
Wouldn't be surprised after the Maquette.

The Maq had a certain level they had to sell with having the movie license. Also, it is one of those statues threat new collectors will want for years to come. Wile THIS will be SAUGHT after an open ES may actually hinder the sales.... This is going to be a massive bad boy that requires a lot of space so they aren't necessarily going to want to tick of collectors with an open ES.

Why would u prefer an art print instead of a big axe?

i prefer to not pay custom fees :rotfl so i prefer the ex be an artprint :lecture

choose ur favorite :dance

1044064_688135441212541_1769920468_n.jpg

i prefer to not pay custom fees :rotfl so i prefer the ex be an artprint :lecture

choose ur favorite :dance

1044064_688135441212541_1769920468_n.jpg

No comparison Sideshow all the way (even if bowen is the same size), not even close.

Does the helmet look removable? I'd kinda like the option to pose it without the helmet. Brilliant looking statue.

1010539_10151588665279145_710646332_n.jpg

im with you,but look bowen´s base

I honestly like Sideshow's base better. Simple and tall just like I want it.

Honestly, I could not find any flaws with this statue, everything looks right for my taste.

I would be very happy if I could get these 4 things come with the statue:
Good quailty
Good weight (not too light/hollow like the maquette, hope this would be heavier than Skaar)
Reasonable ES
Realease on time as scheduled (no continuous delay)

I am not concern about the price tag especially if it comes with those 4 things.

Does the helmet look removable? I'd kinda like the option to pose it without the helmet. Brilliant looking statue.

1010539_10151588665279145_710646332_n.jpg

I could see a lot of paint scuffs if it was removeable a COH would be better IMHO

I honestly like Sideshow's base better. Simple and tall just like I want it.

Honestly, I could not find any flaws with this statue, everything looks right for my taste.

I would be very happy if I could get these 4 things come with the statue:
Good quailty
Good weight (not too light/hollow like the maquette, hope this would be heavier than Skaar)
Reasonable ES
Realease on time as scheduled (no continous delay)

I am not concern about the price tag especially if it comes with those 4 things.

I can't wait to see this in a few hours... But I hope it is affordable for me:pray::yess:

Back