Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk on its way!

-jay- said:
:exactly: I don't mind waiting a bit longer.

Same here, plus it gives you added benefit of seeing in hands pictures and reports of any quality control issues. Sideshow being as hit and miss as they are these days, waiting for in hand reviews is really the way to go.

Same here, plus it gives you added benefit of seeing in hands pictures and reports of any quality control issues. Sideshow being as hit and miss as they are these days, waiting for in hand reviews is really the way to go.

You got that right. I did that with the Avengers Hulk.

You got that right. I did that with the Avengers Hulk.

Its the smarter way to shop from Sideshow, especially on big ticket items, and since nothing sells out like it used and possibly no exclusive there is no rush to order.

null-3.jpg

Well I haven't got a Hulk & as much as I like the Hulk MQ I didn't buy it because it wasn't the Comic Ver.

This is what I really want, I actually think this is better looking than the original Hulk PF. I'm quite glad I didn't go for that now as this just looks amazing.

This & hopefully the Wonder Woman PF if she does happen & turns out well will be my definite PO's for after SDCC.

Just can't get over the sheer size of this new Hulk! Dare I say it looks even bigger than the original PF and the recent maquette!

Looks like this custom Planet Hulk has finally got some competition! :lol

a3y5aryq.jpg

Almost forgot the online comic con kicked off since I am so far ahead over here, then opened the page to see 1/6 Fett...blah!

On a second look I see this AMAZING Hulk! Wow!!!

Going to be an expensive July!

Back