PIXLETWIN HITS 10,000!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoever rates the thread low has an aynus so deep and wide for even the heft, length and girth of the mighty Kurgan sword would not hit side nor bottom out when shoved deep to the hilt in thine tainted nerdful valley of the brown pincher

Bah! 10,000 posts! Who cares! Just another nutjob that spends too much time on these forums.

hehe

You're a great guy.. you helped me out with the ex.. loved that. Great genuine guy.

whoever rates the thread low has an aynus so deep and wide for even the heft, length and girth of the mighty Kurgan sword would not hit side nor bottom out when shoved deep to the hilt in thine tainted nerdful valley of the brown pincher

This thread and this post have been rated EXCELLENT!!!!

Also, I think this post should be representative of Eli, that naysaying *********!!!!!

This thread and this post have been rated EXCELLENT!!!!

Also, I think this post should be representative of Eli, that naysaying *********!!!!!

Hey now! Why am I getting attacked? Pixle is my friend. You big poop stained head! :maul

I'll rate your post a star, but this thread 5 stars! There, my 5 star rating just upped this thread from a 3 star rating to a 4 star rating. So quit your belly aching you gerbil muncher. hehe

THE SITE OF SO MUCH LARGE FONTERY AND EXKSELLENT USE OF EXKLAMATION POINTS HAS FILLED THIS KRUSADER WITH MUCH PRIDE AND BLOOD LUST. INDDED I THIRST FOR NA Y SAYER BLOOD... I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN THIS THREAD TO THE GENERAL SPAMMING THIS KRUSADE IS WELL KNOWN FOR!!!!

I HAVE RATED THIS THREAD EXKSELLENT!!!

:rock :rock :rock

In memory of the post that started it all.......

The Great Worm said:
Well ,we all know the Highlander line is pretty much dead by now...Poor sales,bad Modern Kurgan likeness and No Ramirez didnt help...But Sideshow before letting this licence go , there is one thing left to do....one figure...that everybody wants, one figure that should have been made from the Start of this line..

There can be only one left to do:

MEDIEVAL KURGAN !!!!!

kurgan1.jpg

kurgan2.jpg

kurgan3.jpg

kurgan6.jpg

kurgan7.jpg

kurgan8.jpg

You HAVE to do this figure Sideshow !!!!! With the right Clancy Brown likeness and that awesome legendary armor it would be an instant sell out !!!! We are tons of people waiting for a medieval Kurgan to display on our shelf (right guys..)
ONLY ONE LEFT SIDESHOW..PLEASE !!! AFTER THAT ONE, THE LICENCE CAN REST IN PEACE....DONT FAILED US SIDESHOW...

My first post, long ago, in thread far far away........

King Darkness said:
Its about damn time that someone wrote this thread....as you can tell by my avatar I want this BAD!!!!!This is the figure I have been waiting for since they ann. the Highlander line!!!!!!!

I WANT MEDIEVAL KURGAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pixeltwin has resurrected the might of the Medievil f'un Kurgan, in the unholiest of months, the OktoberKurganuary.​

It is no mere co-incidence that this has all fallen into place. It is providence. Let the Kurgans holler, shout, dance and drink their fill.

Let us stink it up.​

The naysayers may mock the Kurgans, using his beheading as some sort of finality, or claim to The great Lord having been beaten.

Know this, naysayery, that the Kurgans death is his doorway to immortality. In the afterlife, as it is in the non existence of a Sideshow representation,

The Mighty Lord f'un Kurgan lives on.​

Nought can sway that.​
Let the naysayers heads fall by the wayside, and let their blood coagulate in the stump protruding from their gutter hugging shoulders. Let dog's pee on their bodiless heads, and kick up dirt in their faces. And know that the Kurgan lies in wait for you in your demise.

2aaj1jb.jpg

And may Pixeltwin be congratulated on amassing 10000 passages of magnanimous Kurgantuary inspired commentary.

stench-revens.jpg

GREAT 10,OOO th post PIXLETWIN !!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

KEEP ROCKIN' DUDE !!!

PIXLETWIN HAS BEEN THERE WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS HELP !!!

HE'S BEEN THERE FOR THE COMMERCE SEKTION !!!

HE'S BEEN IN THE LOTR FORUM !!!!

THIS GUY GETS AROUND !!!

HOLLA MARC !!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back