PIRP Toys Police Inspector Outfit Set w/ Bonus Sculpt & Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PIRP Toys (Gordan) Inspector Outfit Set w/ Bonus Sculpt & Body

hmm haven't received my notice yet? i will give it 24 hrs and then call.

i'm looking forward to this guy. We don't get too many 12" commissioner gordon figures. I'm also kind of intrigued to see how well he came? I don't own any other figures by this company.

Did you order thru cotswold?

Got my shipping notification today. Supposed to be here on the 20th.

I'll be sure to Gipetto, although I'm still in two minds wether to get it or not. :dunno I was gonna wait off here to see what other people thought. I'm not sure yet. :gah:

Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat. While I really want to outfit for my Gordon, it's the holidays and every $100 goes a long way. Harder to justify it when I've been spoiled lately in all the HT goodness.

I'm sure I'll pull the trigger but would love some pics to convince me.

Agreed man. It makes me wanna stay away from the pics so I won't get tempted. As you said, $100 goes a long way. :gah: :lol

didn't want to start another thread as I see this as the main Gordon kitbash thread but I just went to toys2 and picked up this from ZCWO instead
Image.aspx

in package shirt and tie looks pretty decent but will have to see how it looks on a body

I got that set last week Geil. I put it on one of those cheap true type knockoffs from eBay. Using the gordon swat head, with the shirt, sweater(which is more brown then grey) and scarf, it really hides the giraffe neck of the hs.

The pants are my biggest problem with the set though, they look like something MC Hammer would wear

yes I noticed the pants were not a good cut right at the store but the rest seem workable to nice and I have other pants so I took a leap of faith to try this out :p

You guys want to post some pics? Really debating that set

Yeah that looks really nice minus the pants. I wish that set was a little cheaper and I'd snatch it up ASAP.

Just so strange they fail on the one part that should really be the easiest.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

I really like the set, just need an alternative to the pants.

Anybody have an idea for alt pants?

I'm actually going to switch these pants with my Detective Mills set from iminime. Last time I watched Seven I noticed Pitt always had that extremely baggy just rolled out of bed 90s fashion thing going on. My set won't be here until Friday, but from all the pictures I've seen the color looks pretty similar.

Today I received the PIRP INSPECTOR G set with the body and head sculpt!

I just wanted to post some in hand pics for you guys. Here is a few quick thoughts:

*overall I am very happy as I do not have the hot toys gordon.
*the sculpt is a recast of the iminime Gordon I'm pretty sure.
*I like the clothing set and it seems to fit the body it came with pretty good.
*the glasses are not the best at all, they are serviceable for now but I would like to get a more accurate pair.

image-6_zps26ea367a.jpg

image-6_zps89d2eea7.jpg

image-6_zps5d973b46.jpg

image-6_zps131277d0.jpg

image-6_zps9bf31f49.jpg

image-6_zps9eca4c7b.jpg

image-6_zps295b3f62.jpg

image-6_zpsca70d253.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pics as I am in desperate need of a good camera haha.

Very very nice!:clap Mine has also been shipped!

Today I received the PIRP INSPECTOR G set with the body and head sculpt!

I just wanted to post some in hand pics for you guys. Here is a few quick thoughts:

*overall I am very happy as I do not have the hot toys gordon.
*the sculpt is a recast of the iminime Gordon I'm pretty sure.
*I like the clothing set and it seems to fit the body it came with pretty good.
*the glasses are not the best at all, they are serviceable for now but I would like to get a more accurate pair.

image-6_zps26ea367a.jpg

image-6_zps89d2eea7.jpg

image-6_zps5d973b46.jpg

image-6_zps131277d0.jpg

image-6_zps9bf31f49.jpg

image-6_zps9eca4c7b.jpg

image-6_zps295b3f62.jpg

image-6_zpsca70d253.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pics as I am in desperate need of a good camera haha.

Is that the headsculpt you got with the set? It looks better than the official pictures do in yours.. The official pictures made the sculpt look all shiny and fake imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back