Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

Looking at the shoulds, it looks like HT learned and put him on a narrower body that looks like Depp and no more He-Man Jack.

i see 400 pages of " i like this one, not that one" ... i think that this time we can say HT is on the right path and with minor tweaking This DX will be the best dx

What I would LOVE to see is HT doing all of Jack's tattoos from the 'multiple Jacks' scene of AWE, similar to what they did with Whiplash.

I guess I'm gonna be the Debbie Downer because I'm not too keen on either sculpt. :(

The blonde hair is annoying too. Hope HT do a classic jack too, but I doubt it.

I like that Jack that's in my siggy. The regular sculpt is too pouty and the smiling one is a bit off.

I can't see all the pics in the other thread at work. Maybe it looks better than the two pics I can see here.

Between Hot Toys and Enterbay they both nailed Sparrow but I feel like the most wanted expression is still missing...

Obviously specs and pics gotta be coming soon.

I love it. I think the smiling sculpt is fantastic.

Looks like we're getting TWO DX heads then huh? Wow total win for HT! The dreads look like real hair! Man can't wait to see the update!

Sorry but not convinced by either sculpt :monkey3

Woooo! This figure looks unreal!!!!!!! Eric better get his ass back from vacation so I can preorder this ASAP!

WOW, I'm actually really liking the look of the DX Jack AND the Enterbay Jack so far. Which to get? Both? Guess I'll wait for full reveals to decide. :yess:

Wish the DX ROTLA Indy looked this good. :gah:

I'm not really liking the standard ht face. Doesn't really look like Depp to me. The smiling one is nice though. I think it'll be a choice between the smiling one and the enterbay for me.

They both look great, I will be really happy and finally have my definitive Sparrow. Still hope to see a smirk head at some point.

I agree. To be honest, I would have even have settled for the Cannibal Jack surprised look but without the "cannibal" paint apps.

The blonde hair is annoying too. Hope HT do a classic jack too, but I doubt it.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

As long as this "DX" comes with all the goodies, a quick drybrushing of those golden dreds should be easy.

I think the blonde helps the figure hair look more real compared to the old Jakcs where it was all one tone. Maybe a classic Jack's hair would still look better today, I just know the old ones lack detail and distinction among his dreads and straight strands and such.

Back