Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales July 7, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5: July 7, 2017

0TUjY2G.jpg

Seeing the flying Flying Dutchman surface again gave me so much joy...until I remembered Turner captains it now...dangit!

But if the dead are taking over the sea...maybe Davy Jones is apart of it :pray:

I'm actually excited to see Turner again.
But I don't understand why he's covered in polyps...

Seeing the flying Flying Dutchman surface again gave me so much joy...until I remembered Turner captains it now...dangit!

But if the dead are taking over the sea...maybe Davy Jones is apart of it :pray:

That would be the only reason I'd want to see it. Trailer didn't do anything for me.

I guess Depp is going to stick around for these things till he's dead to support his two million a month spending lifestyle.

Maybe it's due to him sailing underwater.
Nope.

"Because Jones and his crew broke their oath on the Dutchman to ferry lost souls, a curse slowly transformed them into sea monsters as their physical appearances matched the darkness inside of them."

So unless Turner broke the oath too... no reason why he's lookin' like a freak.

Nope.

"Because Jones and his crew broke their oath on the Dutchman to ferry lost souls, a curse slowly transformed them into sea monsters as their physical appearances matched the darkness inside of them."

Oh did not know that.

I have seen the last Pirates movie, but I did enjoy the first 3 films, this was the trailer of the Super Bowl though in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two most exciting things of the trailer were the Johnny Cash song and seeing epic sea battles return to the franchise, something sorely missed in Pirates 4.

That would be the only reason I'd want to see it. Trailer didn't do anything for me.

I guess Depp is going to stick around for these things till he's dead to support his two million a month spending lifestyle.

I like the first three movies well enough...but Davy was my main attachment. Love that character. For me I'm in sort of a "no Davy, no care" situation...but Bardem looks pretty. Adass.

I'm actually excited to see Turner again.
But I don't understand why he's covered in polyps...

Yeah I'm glad he's back too. I just want Bill back as well

Nope.

Maybe the dead are in revolt and Turner can't ferry them to the afterlife resulting in the oath being broken. Might be part of the main plot of the movie, to restore that aspect.

Maybe Davy will get a "Thanos moment" at the end if the film revealing he's the one who enabled the dead to break out of the devils triangle...I mean if anyone would know how to escape the afterlife it'd be him.

...I just really want Davy back so pardon my straw grasping :lol

Last edited:

Why is Barbossa back in his King's Navy uniform? He ended Stranger Tides in his original pirate costume with Blackbeard's sword.

Back