Pic request: Predalien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fcmyye.jpg

+
2qiwh3d.jpg

+
2pu09iw.jpg

=
:rock:rock:rock

2qiwh3d.jpg

being completely serious now I have seen some fan made suits , that looks more or as awesome than this , plus they would of had there pics taken with a digi camera.
To put this in a movie imo is an outrage.
It looks waaay to rubber. The other creature are what others seem to hate or love but this is the one that bothers me most of them all. I hate complaing ecspecialy when it has to do with alien or predator but in the movie , the aliens just looked like rubber puppets at parts. You could just imagine the screen panning to the left and you seeing a guys hand controlling its head.
I know there not the same movies and they all had better people behind them but to have a more belivable creature 30 years ago is kinda crazy .

ADI = Cheap. The AVP and Wolf Predator costumes were garbage. They really cut corners with the materials and construction imo. The behind the scenes photos are laughable. You can REALLY see how lame the costumes were.. no wonder they made everything nearly impossible to see. :rolleyes:

Back