Photo's with new Cathode Sabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you just post it somewhere for all to see so not so many PM's are incvolved? :huh

could be a good idea...

Why don't you just post it somewhere for all to see so not so many PM's are incvolved? :huh

could be a good idea...

That's a great idea, but I don't do this for the money just for the love! Drogs offered to make me a website but I do not want that kind of attention. I just need enough to support my toy habits! Word of mouth only baby!

That's a great idea, but I don't do this for the money just for the love! Drogs offered to make me a website but I do not want that kind of attention. I just need enough to support my toy habits! Word of mouth only baby!

Well, some people may be too lazy to send/ receive a PM from you, because their inbox is mostly full and they are also too lazy to download the PM's from their inbox and empty it, and I... Err... They would rather be able to see how much it costs without having to get un-lazy...

I would like to know what you offer and how much it costs too... I suppose my inbox can hold a few more messages...:monkey3

They're pretty weak, the blue led is ok, the red is not so good.
I'm going for a Katkuru cathode upgrade.:chew

They have come up a few times around here, it seems there biggist problem is they come with nearly dead batteries and i dont thik replacments are all that cheap but replacing them brightens them up a lot from what I have heard. But the cathodes are always going to look so much better since the resemble exactly what a light saber should look like.

Vivisect,
If you haven't seen this yet, this if for the do it your selfers!
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51963&highlight=katkuru

Cool, thank you katkuru, I dont know how the hell i missed that thread.:banghead

They have come up a few times around here, it seems there biggist problem is they come with nearly dead batteries and i dont thik replacments are all that cheap but replacing them brightens them up a lot from what I have heard. But the cathodes are always going to look so much better since the resemble exactly what a light saber should look like.

Cool, thank you katkuru, I dont know how the hell i missed that thread.:banghead

Replacing the batteries doesn't make a whole lot of difference, the ones I got were fine, but after reading that three, (rather than the supplied two), made a difference, I replaced them all and used three, no diff so I've put in my order with Katkuru.
Five sabers coming my way soon:chew

Back