Photo's with new Cathode Sabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got these this week and thought I would post some pics...if this should be in the customs thread..mod please relocate..thanks and enjoy.

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Ohhh wow..Very lovely pics. They really had a whole new dimension to the display. I especially like the New Hope pose, feels just like the first time Luke picked up his fathers lightsaber.

Thats what I was going for...going to try and build Old Ben's house from the inside as a Diorama and keep them in there.. It was that or the saber in his right hand verticle..with his head turned towards it. Iconic I suppose.

I have moved it to the custom section-- but the pics are awesome!!! Great job!

Thanks Eric..and I know..but he looked so damn plain without it..and i didnt feel like going in the attic to get his box so I could put his saber back in it. You didnt know he carried a backup?

Just a side note.. the photo closeup of Jedi luke..I think it is the only scene where his goofy expression fits.. "A sister........"

I bought them from a member here... Katkuru...excellent work.. good guy to deal with.

ah yes, Katkuru is quite the expert on cathode sabers.... but I was secretly hoping there was someone else making 'em and selling them on eBay or something... oh well... :rolleyes:

I know he has some on ebay too..but yea..im happy with them...Thinking of getting a couple more.

I am curious on what your asking for one also, though I should probably just learn to make one for myself, since I have a bunch of those cathode tubes sitting around I use for modding computers. Most are blacklight though so those are best kept far away from any figures or bad things happen.:horror

Hmmm? You would rather not deal with me?

No, that's not it, I was just got my hopes up that two people were offering cathode sabers... Then I could compare quality and price and decide which is best for me... but it's only you, you sort of have a monopoly on the "cathode saber industry!"

and I wasn't sure how much I'd have to pay for shipping to the USA from "Far far away!", sounds like it could be quite expensive... :lol

I may need some cathode sabers from you at some point, they look so cool... :drool

I am curious on what your asking for one also, though I should probably just learn to make one for myself, since I have a bunch of those cathode tubes sitting around I use for modding computers. Most are blacklight though so those are best kept far away from any figures or bad things happen.:horror

Do the blacklights make your figures all glowy and mutated? Sounds like fun! :D

:lol

Back