Philippines President to Legalize Vigilantism!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
Well if you ever fantazised about being The Punisher here is your chance!

I bet the sale of Punisher t-shirts will take off there big time! :lol

(CNN):

Philippines president-elect Rodrigo Duterte effectively said he supports vigilantism in a nationally-televised speech.

Faced with criminals who resist arrest or threaten citizens, the controversial politician suggested that it was fine for citizens to take the law into their own hands.

"If he fights, and he fights to the death, you can kill him," said the former mayor of Davao City, who was elected to the presidency in a decisive victory last month.

During the address, Duterte also encouraged citizens to use deadly force against drug dealers who threaten them.

Please feel free to call us, the police, or do it yourself if you have the gun ... you have my support," he told the crowd and television cameras.

"Shoot him [the drug dealer] and I'll give you a medal."

Earlier in the month, Duterte put bounty of up to 3 million Philippine pesos ($65,000) on drug lords -- which he upped to five million pesos ($108,000) in his most recent speech.

"I'm not saying that you kill them, but the order is 'dead or alive,'" he said.

With less than a month left before he assumes office, Duterte said he will take a tough stance on corrupt cops.

"[To] all police who have cases and are wanted now, if you are still involved in drugs, I will kill you," he said,
according to a CNN Philippines translation. "Don't take this as a joke. I'm not making you laugh. Son of a *****, I will kill you."

Last edited:
President of a democratic country stating "Son of a *****, I Will Kill You!" to his country in a televised speech in 2016 is just epic!

:lol

Suddenly Trump doesn't look so crazy :lol

I am curious to see how this plays out. It will either be brilliant and work and or it will be a miserable failure and the Philippines will be half dead in a month.

Suddenly Trump doesn't look so crazy :lol

I am curious to see how this plays out. It will either be brilliant and work and or it will be a miserable failure and the Philippines will be half dead in a month.

Cosplay would take on a whole new meaning there. :lol

The Purge - Philippines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

Everyone should be made to wear those creepy masks. :lol

:yess:

Being a democracy doesn't mean you have moderate, or even sane leaders.

I think we've flirted with disaster a few times, but at least we can always just get away with using the "young nation" excuse. :lol

C'mon admit it. This is how you all thought it would go down when Arnie first went into politics.

I think we've flirted with disaster a few times, but at least we can always just get away with using the "young nation" excuse. :lol
If you look at what happened in post-Soviet states, the Middle East, or Latin America, you see some glaring examples of this. Though the west has also had some nutsos elected. Berlusconi for example.

I was going to post this, but it was about "political talk" which is not allowed on this forum.

Political talk of another country is somewhat allow. It happened before.

This is interesting enough. American are legalizing pot, for medicinal purpose or whatever reason, but they're taking a hard stance still. Different country, Mr. Green suppose.

First person that came to mind when I read this was Frank Castle. Anyone else see Punisher taking out drug lords down there?

Back