Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th -Order Now!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4096-1373386237-6.gif

We ALL know that this is coming in Phase II with Arc and different armors. It is just a matter of time. Why bother *****ing about it in here? I'm glad they did them in Phase I because as I said before they wouldn't have if they skipped this version altogether.

Of course, that's what makes sense. But why bother *****ing about it in here? Where the **** else am I going to ***** about it? Isn't this the right thread? Good thing you're glad because I'm not.

:duff :

Its easy decision here, the price is same as what I used to pay for them. If not for the 4 re-releases, I would have PO additional sets for this pair.

Re: SSC Echo and Fives 1/6th ? looks like coming soon!!

Didn't Alpha become Rex for the Clone Wars series? Could have sworn I read that somewhere. Something to do with Alpha alliteration becoming too confusing?

F'n Filoni... You do realize he destroyed original canon. Everything from the Dark Horse Comics, CW 2003-2004 Cartoon, Republic Commando and originals were all considered to be disregarded upon Filoni's request. Karen Traviss nearly lost it with the branch in Lucasfilm who authorizes books because the Filoni cartoon ruined her interpretation of the Republic Commandos and the Clone War. For that she terminated her writing contract finished one last Republic Commando book and opted for writing only Halo stories. For that I despise Filoni and TCW he created. Never seen a f'n episode and dont want too.

^You're missing out on some damn good story arcs then. While I respect the book and I've actually read Hard Contact, the clone specific episodes of the series were some of the best and most entertaining Star Wars stories there's ever been.

Wow, I thought George Lucas created the clone wars?

HOW did he destroy any of that? Did they pull a Nazi-esque book burning party?

I read a quote by Steven King here a week or so ago commenting about all the crap he's gotten about what they've changed on the TV show "Under the dome" He didn't quite understand the hate. The book still exists.

as for the topic at hand:

Im on the fence about these guys. Im sooo sick of clones, but since I've been rewatching the cone wars in chronological order, these two have grown on me, and the proto's look awesome. especially the detail on the shoulder. at really, $100 a figure aint bad at all.

For me The Clone Wars tv show saved my SW fandom. I kept current with Dark Horse comics. Awesome stories and i highly recommend. But Lucas ruined those dark horse stories with his movies. I was so mad. He really dropped the ball, they had set him up perfectly. In fact i was out the door on star wars until the tv show. That is why I am collecting clones and things related to the TV show only.

Oh - to orange peace. I am a fan of Karen and have found myself gravitating towards Halo extended Universe more and more these days. I understand your lucasarts frustrations.

Last edited:

I read a quote by Steven King here a week or so ago commenting about all the crap he's gotten about what they've changed on the TV show "Under the dome" He didn't quite understand the hate. The book still exists.
I haven't read the book and I won't watch the series so I don't have an opinion specifically on that but I get where people are coming from if the book's brilliant and the show is dumbed down. Something like Game of Thrones, for instance, you know they're taking the source material seriously and the show writers are talented in their own right; so if they take certain liberties, the majority of book readers don't mind. If you have a bunch of hack writers, like on The Walking Dead, then maybe people do get annoyed with the changes as it actually detracts from what the graphic novels already did well.

...as for the topic at hand:

Im on the fence about these guys. Im sooo sick of clones, but since I've been rewatching the cone wars in chronological order, these two have grown on me, and the proto's look awesome. especially the detail on the shoulder. at really, $100 a figure aint bad at all.
It's a steal nowadays. It's a nice little two pack, to be honest. Not a clones collector but I do like some of the details with these two (especially the hand print on Five's armour - now I know where he got the nickname).

It's a steal nowadays. It's a nice little two pack, to be honest. Not a clones collector but I do like some of the details with these two (especially the hand print on Five's armour - now I know where he got the nickname).

Thats not where he got the nickname, and thats echo with the hand print :slap

F'n Filoni... You do realize he destroyed original canon. Everything from the Dark Horse Comics, CW 2003-2004 Cartoon, Republic Commando and originals were all considered to be disregarded upon Filoni's request. Karen Traviss nearly lost it with the branch in Lucasfilm who authorizes books because the Filoni cartoon ruined her interpretation of the Republic Commandos and the Clone War. For that she terminated her writing contract finished one last Republic Commando book and opted for writing only Halo stories. For that I despise Filoni and TCW he created. Never seen a f'n episode and dont want too.

:lol Well you've really missed out then. The CW was more exciting than most of the PT movies.:thud:

Karen Traviss' interpretation on Star Wars was just her interpretation, Filoni had his own ideas.

^You're missing out on some damn good story arcs then. While I respect the book and I've actually read Hard Contact, the clone specific episodes of the series were some of the best and most entertaining Star Wars stories there's ever been.

I, too, think the Clone trooper's stories on CW are actually the best of the entire lot. I wanted more of their stories but the Jedis kept getting in the way.

Tcw was and remains a massively wasted opportunity. The clone episodes are great but it's treatment of existing eu and disregard of the fans support of that eu was shocking. And largely for no apparent reason As well.

Rebels scares me that it will follow suit and continue filonis cr@pping exercise.

I guarantee you that when you see a Phase II Rex around you'll see a Phase II Echo and Fives. They are recognizable characters from the series so they'll be visited as many times as will be sellable. I'm glad they went Phase I over Phase II because had it been the other way we've never gotten this way I think.

honestly Mike, every time i try to read your post i never get to finish it..lol. after one or two words my eyes just wonder straight to that pic of yours. ******* its distracting....in a nice way.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree with 6series and Sith Lord. Just thought I would emphasize their statements. Also don't know how to quote two people.

honestly Mike, every time i try to read your post i never get to finish it..lol. after one or two words my eyes just wonder straight to that pic of yours. ******* its distracting....in a nice way.

You must be new here. Mike's images have always been a distraction..

What were we talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree with 6series and Sith Lord. Just thought I would emphasize their statements. Also don't know how to quote two people.

:) Quoting 2 fellas at the same time. First click on Multi on the first post and than the other post which you want to also quote, click Quote. Voila!

I look forward to Rebels, maybe there will be a phase 3 armour!!!:pray::pray::pray:

Back