Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but that bone necklace is should be down to his waste more like a sash.

Thanks, I've changed it now, I wasn't paying attention when I put it together. I put it on like a necklace then when it was on display realised he already had a necklace on.

GUYS...I'm sorry.
I'm from Brazil but I'm going to NEW YORK in beginning of MAY. I already have a New York address where my shops can be sent.

Thank you so much for the attention. I f any of you can tell me where to buy one PLEASE do. Thanks.

And just another question guys...I heard there is a gap in Predator kneck and the painting of the net is not that good. Is it true??

What you guys think it's better, this version or the WOLF?? I didn't to buy the wolf because I wanted THE PREDATOR 1987. You guys think will be made another Predator 1987 statue??

Thanks for the info guys.

The wolf surprised me. I was semi hyped about the wolf statue, but when it arrived it blew me away! I actually love that piece! I'm hoping the classic does the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just another question guys...I heard there is a gap in Predator kneck and the painting of the net is not that good. Is it true??

What you guys think it's better, this version or the WOLF?? I didn't to buy the wolf because I wanted THE PREDATOR 1987. You guys think will be made another Predator 1987 statue??

Thanks for the info guys.

If they do make another 87 statue it will be a long way off and probably(hopefully) a LSF so I would get this one or the Wolf. All the reviews I read say the 87 is the worst paint of the 4 in this line, but I have only had the other 3 so I can't say myself.

The wolf surprised me. I was semi hyped about the wolf statue, but when it arrived it blew me away! I actually love that piece! I'm hoping the classic does the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the Wolf dio from eBay we talked about? I saw there was only one bid and I was shocked to see it go so low.

The paint work on the netting is pretty shoddy when you look closely and the neck doesn't fit on perfectly, but I'm still happy I bought it.

If they do make another 87 statue it will be a long way off and probably(hopefully) a LSF so I would get this one or the Wolf. All the reviews I read say the 87 is the worst paint of the 4 in this line, but I have only had the other 3 so I can't say myself.
The paint work on the netting is pretty shoddy when you look closely and the neck doesn't fit on perfectly, but I'm still happy I bought it.
Classic is definitely the worst of the three. The base of the two portraits are different shapes meaning neither fit very well.
That was rather silly as being the first in the line it put a lot of people off.
Thanks again for letting me know about it!
No worries. Glad it turned out well, apart from the chip. Was the chip in the listing picture?

No worries. Glad it turned out well, apart from the chip. Was the chip in the listing picture?

It was, but he only posted this picture and it's way too small to notice unless you know it's there. It can only barely be made out here

$_12.JPG

Just put a bit of thinned brown paint on it for now, it may not be perfect but it will be far less obvious than the white chip.... or brown felt tip if all else fails ;)

Back