PF Maul Preorder for Previous PF Buyers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when can you start preordering this? I thought that they would send us an email or something? All I see is that "you are qualified" banner in my account.

They said there would be a email this weekend but I doubt Iwill get it i still don't have the banner. I have to call tommorow morning.

While I don't qualify for the pre-order window of previous SW purchasers, at least with the time difference I can order him at 6am in the morning, before I go to work...if there is any left, of course..:lol

Last edited:
I have to say, that this priority preorder for only those that have ordered PF before is kind different....not sure how I feel.

I got my email talking about this and do see the Maul Banner - pretty cool.

I just got email for the pre-order. If nobody has seen it yet, I can post it here (if that is okay). It looks like nothing new is said that isn't in this thread already. :)

I called today and they said they would fix my account so I would be able to order.:chew

Anyone else notice that in the pics is shows Maul is $275:maul

Let us compare Sideshow to other companies usch as Gentle Giant or Master Replicas...

Sideshow gives an inch (actually much more) to thier loyal customers and the secondary (retail) market customers want to take a mile.

Master Replicas and Gentle Giant want a mile (Collector's Club fee) to give an inch (if that).

I prefer Sideshow's business model.
-theropod

Back