PF Lurtz is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
...Let's step up the cancellations people!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop waiting to decide and just cancel the damn thing already!

Come on, he's too big. The lines too slow. Too expensive. Not enough space. Can't start yet another line. And any other reasons you can think of to get rid of this guy who has like 2 minutes of screen time, one of those minutes is just getting his ass kicked by Aragorn.

You forgot to mention that Lurtz isn't even in the book!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
You forgot to mention that Lurtz isn't even in the book!

I know. Who wants some stupid character that is all Hollywood? I think everyone should cancel him right now.

oops

I am glad a few of wait lists get converted. Unfortunately I got on the list early february :confused:

Still I believe that there will be lots of cancellations as he is big, expensive and all the other reasons DL and Alice stated :D

Darth Loki said:
What was the date that you put in your Wait List Reservation? I'm trying to get a feel for how close my order is to being converted. Thanks

Oh! I remember that fateful day when I woke up late: It is between 5 hrs 30 mins to 6 hours after the special pre-order time. Do you recall that 750 of them was swapped out within 60 minutes... and it was all over the news?? here and in SS website...

I logged in and checked my orders on the Sideshow site and saw that the Exclusive Lurtz was converted. Haven't gotten the email yet, but it's on the site at least. I got on the wait list on Dec 31st, so there's hope for you guys still waiting. I hope you all get conversions soon!!

gtb - I remember that special day as well. I hadn't even read the previous day's newsletter nor visited SS site for at least a week (I was on holiday) but on that special day, my first thought of the day was to check the SS site. Luckily, it was a little after 10 a.m. so I was able to pre-order the exclusive.

It wasn't until Comic Con that I decided not to cancel the pre-order.
(Sorry Darth Loki).

Zoomaround said:
gtb - I remember that special day as well. I hadn't even read the previous day's newsletter nor visited SS site for at least a week (I was on holiday) but on that special day, my first thought of the day was to check the SS site. Luckily, it was a little after 10 a.m. so I was able to pre-order the exclusive.

It wasn't until Comic Con that I decided not to cancel the pre-order.
(Sorry Darth Loki).

It's all good. I'm trying not to get my hopes up since I have a months worth of reservations that need to be cancelled in order for mine to be converted. Why did I wait so long :duh :duh :duh :banghead :banghead :banghead

It's the two week anniversary since the 20-25 days shipping notice.
That puts us approximately 6-11 days out. Woooooooo :rock

:banana :bunnydanc
Come on shake your body baby do the conga I know you can't control yourself any longer Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger Don't you fight it till you've tried it Do the conga beat
:chew :elefant

Darth Loki said:
I'm trying not to get my hopes up since I have a months worth of reservations that need to be cancelled in order for mine to be converted. Why did I wait so long :duh :duh :duh :banghead :banghead :banghead

You tell me

I re-check my date for wait list and realize that I got on the wait list in March and not february even :duh :banghead

Still, as Aragorn says:

There will always be hope :D

gambit said:
You tell me

I re-check my date for wait list and realize that I got on the wait list in March and not february even :duh :banghead

Still, as Aragorn says:

There will always be hope :D

I have my fingers crossed for both of us. I just wish I knew how many people stood between me and my LURTZ.

I got on the wait-list back in January, and never heard anything, except the email saying not to expect one, and the second chance at the regular edition.

Fortunately, a board member hooked me up with the exclusive.

:banana

You guys on the waitlist for exclusive Lurtz just moved up one more! I was hoping to have more money by now, but it just hasn't happened, so poor old Lurtz got the shove. I hope he goes to one of you! :D

jaffakitkat said:
You guys on the waitlist for exclusive Lurtz just moved up one more! I was hoping to have more money by now, but it just hasn't happened, so poor old Lurtz got the shove. I hope he goes to one of you! :D

Sorry about that. Kind of. I feel bad having to hope for people to cancel this.

So Agent23, does that mean you cancelled your waitlist? If so that's one more down since you'd be ahead of me.

jaffakitkat said:

Thanks for good thoughts (and for cancellation :monkey3 )

My only hope is this:

SW is more popular at this time and 1500 exclusive grievous takes so much time to sell out and still there is a wait list

Lurtz might be only 500 but at this time it is not as ppopular as SW and I feel it in the force that Darth loki's crossed fingers will bring this bad boy to us, if we wait enough.

Darth Loki said:
So Agent23, does that mean you cancelled your waitlist? If so that's one more down since you'd be ahead of me.

Yupp, I canceled my wait-list reservation. You are growing closer. :D

Lurtz edition size is 750, not 500 Gambit. :)

Back