pf leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never understood the need to put down other people's favorite shows. I GUARANTEE you that if the people that said they thought it was a bad show (not the people that said it just wasn't their thing) were to list their top five favorite shows that every single one of them would be thought of as a bad show by someone. So what's the point other than to try to make someone else feel bad about what they like? I can understand someone coming into the show in the middle of the run not "getting it" because so much of the humor was based on knowing what had gone on in previous episodes or seasons.

I tried to watch Firefly and wasn't my thing, and personally I think the most recent Star Wars films are horrible and that hundreds/thousands of people are throwing money away buying so many collectibles based on those films but I'd never say that.....:D

We might as well all go get one of those "Your favorite band sucks!" T shirts. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the Buffy movie sucked, it was awful, horrible and even Joss wasn't happy, nowhere near as good as the TV show. So there!

Back