pf leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli26 said:
Angel, Serenity, Arrested Development, Dead Like Me, Futurama, Family Guy (although both cartoons are being brought back, FG is back already), and the list goes on.

Sorry Eli--- but of your list I only watched two... Firefly (the movie was called Serenity---) which I unfortunately caught in a sci-fi marathon long past its cancellation which was the best way to view it as the sci-fi channel actually showed the episodes in the complete order that they were meant to be seen in, and Arrested Development which was too smart for its own good.

I am of the opinion that Buffy was a terrible show as well. I gave it a chance, but just never liked it.

buffy-collector said:
I've been offered £90 for it,is that ok?I would really prefere £100?What do you think?

What's the excahnge rate currently? This is the non-exclusive version correct?

buffy-collector said:
Erm £90 is about $177 but I'd like a little more.Its for reg yes.

I'd say anything in the $200 range is good. Ideally you'd want $200+ but I think for the regular PF Leia you might have to settle for around $175.

I think shes back up for sale if anyones interested,Lurts hasnt replied so im taking as he doesnt want it.Postage is £10.00

Thanks

DarthNeil said:
Sorry Eli--- but of your list I only watched two... Firefly (the movie was called Serenity---) which I unfortunately caught in a sci-fi marathon long past its cancellation which was the best way to view it as the sci-fi channel actually showed the episodes in the complete order that they were meant to be seen in, and Arrested Development which was too smart for its own good.

So was Dead Like Me! Watch that show! Very smart and classy TV!

Eli26 said:
The Washington Capitals are terrible! hehe

So were the Pens when they were rebuilding. The Caps have some nice pieces now in Ovechkin, Semin and Backstrom coming over this year. Look for Green and Morrisson to develop at D as well. We won't win big this years, but in a year or two I expect them to contend.

Im selling for £90 plus £10 postage.

Im not selling for buffy any more in will go towards clothes ect,Im just getting out of collecting.

net handling?Im kinda getting out of collecting,the only stuff im keeping is sideshows buffys,the other buffy stuff is gone.

Back