PF Indy: Hat or No Hat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive?

• Hat!!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • No hat.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm not getting the exclusive...

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
So the results of this poll and the complaints in the other thread lead me to believe that the people who will buy the Ex are doing so mainly for investment/value/flippability purposes?

I wonder how many of the people not getting the exclusive are doing so because of what it is...

I think quite a few people will decide to just get the regular from an AD to save some money.

I'm still getting the exclusive if it's $300-$325. If it's $350 or more I may change my mind.

So the results of this poll and the complaints in the other thread lead me to believe that the people who will buy the Ex are doing so mainly for investment/value/flippability purposes?

Pretty much. It'll depend on the price point though. I'm just glad that I won't be too stressed about the PPO tomorrow.

For some I'm sure but for me not so much. I'm getting it cause I prefer to buy the exclusives.

For some I'm sure but for me not so much. I'm getting it cause I prefer to buy the exclusives.

I don't understand the answer, is there something to exclusives besides the A) accessory and B) the perceived value of exclusives (which is related to the limitedness)?

The sticker on the box?

Edit: Or maybe you're implying that you want this exclusive because your other items are exclusives? Thats understandable.

I don't understand the answer, is there something to exclusives besides the A) accessory and B) the perceived value of exclusives (which is related to the limitedness)?

The sticker on the box?

I guess its just the intrinsic value for me really. Probably a really stupid reason but that's it. There are other times when the exclusive I think is just really really cool and makes a figure a must.

I guess its just the intrinsic value for me really. Probably a really stupid reason but that's it. There are other times when the exclusive I think is just really really cool and makes a figure a must.

translated as .....exclusive whore :D

I prefer to buy directly from Sideshow, so I might as well get the exclusive--at the same price, I will be getting a piece with a lower edition size. That's the main appeal for me, a lower run and greater chance for a lower numbered piece within that run. And an additional head sculpt (that will never be touched) means that you might as well get more for your money if the option is there. I would rather have a choice and choose "no" than have no choice at all for the same price. And don't forget that sticker on the box!!

If you're gonna buy thru SS then get the EX. Why not? A free head, whether you use it or not, is cool.

Personally, depending on price, I think I'll save some money and avoid tax and buy thru a retailer. The tax alone will be a nice savings.

If for any reason at least for Reward Points its worth going through Sideshow direct.

Yeah, but on $300 it's $15 in Rewards, so $40-$50 is still a better deal if you don't want the 2nd head.

Sideshow is a great company and I like going direct through them as much as possible.

With points you earn 5%, most retailers sell for 10% off, but for 5% you do get security in knowing SSC has your back. Plus SSC does lots of nice contests with some of those profits.

Back