PF Indy: Hat or No Hat?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will you display your Indy PF Exclusive?

• Hat!!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • No hat.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I'm not getting the exclusive...

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
That's something I find funny myself. Nobody got too pissed about it on the 1:6th. Maybe because both heads come standard?

That would be my guess. In this case we feel like we missed out on a cool exclusive.

It's kinda ironic that we didn't talk about how essential that hat is when we got the second hatless head sculpt for the 12".

It's different for the 1/6 figure because of the customizing potential. I can't imagine there's going to be too many people whipping up a custom PF Professor Jones or German soldier disguise.

Totally bummed about the exclusive. I will NEVER display this version of INDY w/o his hat. There are other versions that would work with no hat... but not this one. I would now rather my exclusive be a pack of sour gummy worms.

It's different for the 1/6 figure because of the customizing potential. I can't imagine there's going to be too many people whipping up a custom PF Professor Jones or German soldier disguise.

Oh, that makes good sense. I don't think about customs since I have no skill myself or the money to buy one.

Its not cost effective to do so. In reality there are many 1/6 bodies floating around that aren't too expensive and you can just add a head to it. With the PF the head will have a "stub" and you'll have to get another PF to make it work or sculpt a whole new body....not to mention the tailoring. Make a custom from the extra sculpt will in reality cost almost the price of two PFs and makes the exclusive beyond worthless.

Well so far out of 84 votes, 54 will display with the hat, 30 are not getting the exclusive and still a big 0 are gonna display w/o the hat :lol

I plan to use the hatless head. Imagine you have a relative with mental problems...every time they come to visit, after they've been in the room and then leave, go around and change all the PF heads - normal Spike and Angel get their vamp heads, Captain America changes, etc. Indy can appear hatless - they'll freak out!

So I can use the hatless head to ^^^^ with someone's mind...

Next poll idea:

What do you want for dinner? A steak... or dog crap?

(Hey, at least you have options) :monkey3

Back