PF Frodo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Frodo Baggins PF Images ...

bonsey said:
Are you tempted to touch-up the troublesome spots on your Frodo?

Hell yeah!! I am going to search out someone who can tweak the head then hopefully I'll be happy.A repaint anything like the stuff i've occasionally seen of these pages would be fantastic(any volunteers??)It just looks too..umm...basic I think which spoils it a little but painting 1000 statues must get a bit tedious!!Will be the first to post pics if I can get it done.
P.S-That should be SERETUR up there...sorry!!

Last edited:
RoboDad said:
Well said. Ironically, I have lately been thinking about selling my Lurtz PF, for that exact reason. As magnificent as the crafting is of the piece, his significance to the story is so small (to me) that I am not sure I can justify the amount of display space he takes up. I'd rather devote the space to the rest of the Fellowship, assuming they are ever made.

I get one right once in a while. :lol I'm gonna keep Lurtz but some of the basic orcs will have to blow me away to get them.

Seretur said:
Since he's fourth scale, does any of the helmets fit him? :)

helm1mm1.jpg
helm2sh5.jpg

Darth Rage said:
I think these are the best pictures I have seen yet.

Much better than the original proto pics, it actually looks pretty good. If I was a bigger LOTR fan I'd get it. I like my heros!:chew

lcummins said:
They seemed a little big at first, but then I remembered those were helms for "big folk" not Hobbits!!! :rotfl
I had the same reaction at first. But then, after realizing what I was really looking at. It looks to be in just the right scale. It looks the way a small child would look wearing an adult-sized helm. :clap

I am more tempted to save up for this piece than for any other PF I've ever seen, even the Star Wars ones. I don't even know why--it's just so tempting! I can't explain it, but the Frodo PF is the most appealing PF I've even been so close to buying. Good thing I have no money or you can bet somebody would be impulse buying right now.

Besides, I need to save up for my regular and exclusive Faramirs. Heaven forbid Faramir was made the next PF--I'd be in big trouble!!!

RoboDad said:
Ditto. I'm glad he went up for second chance (and that I was able to use some reward points on him:D)!

I just ordered him Sunday off 2nd chance. I didn't even think to use my rewards points :rolleyes: ....Stupid me.

KitFisto said:
I just ordered him Sunday off 2nd chance. I didn't even think to use my rewards points :rolleyes: ....Stupid me.

Well, at least you will add about $12 in rewards points. :monkey3

Back