PF Frodo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
You can't go far without the ringbearer. :frodo

That's very true :D

Plus you can't get a PF Gandalf without having little Frodo next to him!

A couple of quick pics. I'm so glad I ordered this, its my new favorite piece of my collection. The likeness does indeed look better in person (not perfect but very nice nonetheless), I love the intricate tailoring and weathering, detailed landscape, and that beautiful Ring! Count me as one who thinks the base adds a wonderful sense of class. I love having the definitive hero of the LOTR, I used to think that this one missed the mark and that they should immediately start work on a Shelob's Lair Frodo. Not anymore, I love this version of the Ringbearer, bring on more characters!

Frodo001.jpg

Frodo002.jpg

Can anybody post some pictures of PF Frodo with any 12" figure or
any 1/6 scale Sideshow Weta LOTR Statue?
If Frodo's head is as small as other 12" figure head, bad sculpt and paint app on mouth won't matter as much... and would appriciate the costuming even more. :)

I have to say now after having Frodo for over a week, I LOVE THIS LIL' FELLA! :frodo

This is one of the rare pieces that I have displayed at home, and every time I walk past it and look at him, I like him more and more. He grows on you.

Mine will be here tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Loved it at SDCC and being able to add a second PF to my collection from LOTR is sweeter than hell. :rock

I might get a Frodo eventually, if a good deal materializes.

But then I'd totally have to give him a makeover. He's not strutting around MY house with those blow-up doll lips, lemme tell you. Silly Baggins.

carbo-fation said:
Just ordered mines from Adam for a great price! A special thanks to Darth Loki for telling me about this awesome sale!:rock:D

I haven't bitten on this one yet, but I may be tempted if the price is right. Would love to hear more about this sale.

tomandshell said:
This is one of the rare pieces that I have displayed at home, and every time I walk past it and look at him, I like him more and more. He grows on you.
Same here, except that I liked him as soon as I saw it in person. I *highly* recommend this piece. Very classy. Well done SS! :frodo

Khev said:
Same here, except that I liked him as soon as I saw it in person. I *highly* recommend this piece. Very classy. Well done SS! :frodo

Oh, I liked him when I first saw him, but now I love him.

There were a few things that I thought could have been done better, but on display he looks great and my already positive opinion of the piece has gone up since I first received him. He's stealing all the attention from the Sideshow/Weta items in the same cabinet.

Back