PF Darth Vader: A Flaw ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
It's from Episode IV. All of the classic trilogy Star Wars PFs released thus far have been from A New Hope. The imminent Dagobah Luke and Yoda as well as Boba Fett are the first selections from Episode V.

The Boba Fett Premium Format is actually from Return of the Jedi as the base is a section of Jabba's Palace... This could mean Jabba Premium format is not only a dream but something possibly coming in the future.

7151_press01-001.jpg

I know It's off topic but...

anakin1138 said:
The Boba Fett Premium Format is actually from Return of the Jedi as the base is a section of Jabba's Palace... This could mean Jabba Premium format is not only a dream but something possibly coming in the future.

Especially when SS says things like this:

2007 promises even bigger things to come from that galaxy far, far away!

:chew

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Gee... I had forgotten how much nicer the Attakus Vader I is compared to the Attakus Vader II... I only have the Vader II :monkey2

I still love seeing how oddly proportioned the GG version is ... yikes! :horror

Re: PF Darth Vader: A Flaw in his Crotch?

Post your Jedi Crotch Pics here... :lol

Thanks for the great pic comparison Mini-Rock. It definetely does look a little too high now.
I wonder if I should try to pull his belt down.

I dont know about yours, but my piece looks like Anakin wasn't exactly blessed down there... makes me wonder about those jedi and their mind tricks ;

Anakin to Padme (while waving hand across her face) : "Size does not matter"

Re: PF Darth Vader: A Flaw in his Crotch?

revilal said:
I dont know about yours, but my piece looks like Anakin wasn't exactly blessed down there...

Not to paint this unpleasant picture; but remember that all of Anakin's fleshy bit were burned off...
Yuck. :monkey4
-theropod

Last edited:
Who is Richard Simmons?! Well only the most famous gay personality in the world outside of Rock Hudson and Slyvester Stallone.

Eli26 said:
Who is Richard Simmons?! Well only the most famous gay personality in the world outside of Rock Hudson and Slyvester Stallone.

Elton John may have something to say about that!

Right... us guys across the pond haven't a clue who this Symmonds guy is. But a very funny clip...

Back