PF Darth Vader: A Flaw ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revilal

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ive got my PF Vader and love it to bits.

However, the more i look at it, the more I can't help thinking that his crotch protector (or whatever its called) is way too high.
Ive looked at reference pics and am sure I'm right.

What do you think ?

AM I right in thinking that this is a thread for the discussion and analysis...of Lord Vader's crotch?

..:confused:
.....:eek:
.........:rolleyes:

...................:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol

his cod piece?? hey we can sit and point out the inaccuracies later, but to be honest I'm not sure which movie they used when designing him so who knows 100% which movie he is most accurate to??

hairlesswookiee said:
his cod piece?? hey we can sit and point out the inaccuracies later, but to be honest I'm not sure which movie they used when designing him so who knows 100% which movie he is most accurate to??

It's from Episode IV. All of the classic trilogy Star Wars PFs released thus far have been from A New Hope. The imminent Dagobah Luke and Yoda as well as Boba Fett are the first selections from Episode V.

Customikey said:
AM I right in thinking that this is a thread for the discussion and analysis...of Lord Vader's crotch?
lol...
yup, sure is.
Ive piled through mounds of pictures of Vader's crotch and can claim to be the resident Vader Crotch Expert here.

Yep, cod piece... thats what i thinks its called.

Last edited:
Why would you want pictures?

Is there something I don't know about these forums that I should? Is this like the Simpsons episode where Homer takes Bart to the steel mill. We all know what went on there after work hours. :rotfl

Eli26 said:
Why would you want pictures?

Is there something I don't know about these forums that I should? Is this like the Simpsons episode where Homer takes Bart to the steel mill. We all know what went on there after work hours. :rotfl

Refer to the Luke/Yoda image thread started by DarthRamuk! You'll know then.:D

carbo-fation said:
Refer to the Luke/Yoda image thread started by DarthRamuk! You'll know then.:D

Do you have to dig that up again?:lol Yeah, people here go mad with lunatic rage when they don't see pics in an image thread....Ok...I am not saying anything more......:eek:

I never really noticed any flaws in Vader's cod piece. i was too busy checking out his fine ass.:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

statuesvadercomparaisonlv8.jpg
[/IMG]

Back