PETITION - Hot Toys to produce Muscle True Type

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanbayliss

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I light of a recent April Fools joke over at OSW, I have taken it upon myself to start an online petition to get Hot Toys to see just how many of us want the Muscle (Royce/Wolverine) body as a TrueType.

imagethumb.php

Sign my petition and we can make this happen. If we band together Hot Toys will have to listen.

SIGN THE PETITION HERE

To those of you that are also members of other forums. Spread the work. Spread the link.

The more signatures the better the chance of this TrueType seeing the light of day.

HT already said it ain't happening :lol

That's no reason not to try.

The worst thing that can happen is they don't make it? It wont hurt to try and that is all I'm doing.

Chances are they wont make it but if you don't speak, you wont be heard.

I agree that it doesn't hurt to try, but at the same time, ppls hopes may get up and if it doesn't happen, it just brings back that "HT doesn't listen their to Fans"
Would be easier to sign petition if I could view some poll results first :monkey1
:goodpost:
What he said :)

Please help me reach out to as many people as we can. If you want to this to happen we need a lot more signatures.

Anybody who is reading this thinking "yeah I'd like a muscle TT, but a petition isn't going to help!" Please think again. Companies love this stuff. We're a pretty much doing their market research for them.

If you don't ask, you don't get.

If you would like a Hot Toys Muscle TT there is no reason not to sign this petition. Nothing bad can come of it. It wont hurt anybody. It wont cost any money. Nothing. Just a few minutes of your time.

Don't listen to the nay-sayers. They obviously aren't bothered about this TrueType. If they did want it, they'd sign the petition.

Spread the word. SIGN THE PETITION!

Back