"Pennywise" early sculpture pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He it is... the first casting out of the mold! They came out great... So you guys no I have a process that leave no seam lines or pour spouts what so ever... That means just paint it up! ;)
Pennywise-resin-1.jpg

Pennywise-resin-2.jpg

Pennywise-resin-3.jpg

Pennywise-resin-4.jpg

Pennywise-resin-5.jpg

Pennywise-resin-6.jpg

Painted piece coming soon! For purchase details just send me a pm if you are interested.

Damn that sculpt is amazing, would love to have one of him but my GF would go mad, she hates clowns, especially evil, demonic one's!

Wow. That looks amazing! Can't wait to see it painted up. You have some serious skills. What other characters would you be interested in sculpting in the future & would you be open to doing any commissioned work?

Almost there!!! Just need to dye some hair red and glue it in place! The next one I think I will paint some yellow eyes or something ;)

Pennywise-painted-1.jpg

Pennywise-painted-2.jpg

Pennywise-painted-3.jpg

Pennywise-painted-5.jpg

Pennywise-painted-6.jpg

Pennywise-painted-7.jpg

Pennywise-painted-8.jpg

Thank you man!

Just send me a PM and I can get you more details... Plus I will try to get the hair done asap!

If you guys have any suggestions let me know ;)

that is awesome !!!!. I want one of these figures , REALLY want one. :rock
I wouldn't be able to pay for a few weeks though... my tv went and broke and no one will shut up until I replace it. :lol
Is there a deadline to pay for this ?.
If theres any info I need to know I would appreciate it. :)
Thanks.

No..no dead line so you should be good. I wont be painting a ton of them but I will do my best to keep everyone happy :)

Here is a group of painted pieces... Two of these are spoken for but they didn't have specifics so if anyone has one they really love choose now! I will try to get the hair on asap... The hair ir drying at the moment ;)

Pennywise-group1.jpg

Back