"Pennywise" early sculpture pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a deal with him a few years ago with his Wilbur "The Pig Face" boy. It was already done when I bought it off of him and it was like pulling teeth to finally get it. After reading all this I'm shocked I got it at all.

*Maybe I should ebay Wilbur with the description that it's the only chance anyone will ever have at getting one without getting either ripped off or an ulcer.

if it's his original sculpt, then you should cast it, make a lot of multiples, paint them (or get them painted) and sell them all...that way in the long run, he loses money :lol

I would do that and set up a charity for everyone he's ripped off. Only I would be ripping everyone off as well with my lack of talent and ability to do any of those things you mentioned so it would kinda cancel out.

if it's his original sculpt, then you should cast it, make a lot of multiples, paint them (or get them painted) and sell them all...that way in the long run, he loses money :lol

Funny. I mentioned the same thing to the one person I was aware of who actually got his zombie sculpt.

he used to sell zombie hamsters and i bought and paid for one a year and a half ago and never recieved , even after all the email that i sent him. $75 down the drain right there.

Aaaaargh.... Every time this thread is resurrected it just cheeses me off all over again.... $60 down the drain.....:banghead

Yep, I got a hold of this ****** a couple months ago and he apologized and said he'd try to sort it out by new years... hmmm; don't think he made it.

Guys a loser in my books, personal problems occur; but no excuse to welch on deals. We're a very understanding group (in general) but avoiding problems like this is cowardly.

When I saw the Pennywise pics my jaw dropped, and I sent him a PM about getting one. I was gonna send a payment before deciding to wait and see how exactly the clothes turned out. I am pretty darn glad I didn't pay now.

Yeah... wish I'd been more cautious :lol Seemed like a stand up guy, but sadly not the case.

But I'd be happy to pursue legal action with others... I'm out $95 for two sculpts.

What gets me is , why with this much talent do something like this ?.
Surely you must have to put some heart into something like this but then to rip people off ?.
Seems strange. I was just realising Howes was probably not giving me my stuff when this first came around so I never bought one.
This would have made a kick ass figure , I hope we still see one one day.

I know it may sound odd... but I really don't think he actually set out to rip people off. I mean he was clearly doing the work; but when other stuff interfered rather than owning up he just bailed.

So, don't think he was a scammer, but certainly is not someone to be trusted.

Back