Statue PCS Rambo license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

i got some new information regarding the piece.
Yesterday there was a youtube live stream from RADD TITAN with the new PCS owners as special guests in.
So i asked in the chat if the hand will be fixed or not.

The response of them is:
They decided, after many discussions with jerry and also the fabric, not to fix it because if they changed it to a fist the fabric in china would not be able to replicate with the string of the bow running through the hand (would be to fragile).

After conan another hit in the face.
It was clearly promised before preorder day that it will be fixed and that they only can't deliver new updated pictures before the preorder wents up.

Wow. Where can I get my refund? Seriously though, that's F'ed up.

Wow. Where can I get my refund? Seriously though, that's F'ed up.
I asked if a refund would be possible (without loosing NRD) on their Facebook community page. Got deleted before I could count to 3. The hand fix was promised from pcs before the piece was available for preorder.
Same thing with Conan Warpaint version...

Not surprised. Yeah if that's what was promised and now it's not going to happen that would definitely be some form of false advertisement. They would have to issue a full refund.

We never asked for a fist.Just to change the hand around STILL with the open 2 fingers.Either way it is still a awesome statue and I will be keeping it.

We never asked for a fist.Just to change the hand around STILL with the open 2 fingers.Either way it is still a awesome statue and I will be keeping it.

Yeah I was confused by this as well.

They only made a mention of it in conversation on a forum, that probably gives them a legal loophole against bait and switch or anything like that. At the same time, placing an order on hopes for the change is a gamble, what if the new hand looked even worse.

No it wasn't a mention, I think They confirmed that the hand would indeed be fixed, same with the chest scars.

The new owners are trying to get everything on track and stop the enormous delays PCS is known for.
And they’re quite obviously lying about the changes to Conan and Rambo because they just wanted the factory to start the long production process.

PCS wrote in the Statue-Forum:
I*don't think there is confusion anymore. We have stated the hand is staying like the prototype which also matches the reference material from the movie. Sorry if my "fist" comment made it more confusing. We were going to "close" the hand more to match the reference perfect but it almost makes a "fist" which would cause undercuts in the mold and issues in production along with the string. Hopefully that helps and we can put the hand to rest as it is now confirmed it will match the prototype.

I wonder if the scars and the arrow will be fixed then.
Let's hope it is not looking like this in the final piece.
00b9722492d7e96346e6586f5edca636.jpg

Let's hope it is not looking like that in the final piece.
00b9722492d7e96346e6586f5edca636.jpg

Yeah, either there is some serious picture distortion going on from the camera angle or whatever, or that arrow is comically long on the proto. I have this on order, and hope they at least correct that before it's done.

Is there no payment for Rambo this month? Anyone else do the payment plan? I didn't see it pop up in the scheduled payments like it normally does.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw that payments resume in January.

Last edited:
Back