Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only see two reviews from the same guy, and I already said somethings. But I was on face book and people are defending the hell out of this crap. I am stunned. How people can be so blinded by bad statues. But I am looking for more reviews and I don't see any on youtube. Because I believe most are smart enough to understand what a good statue is suppose to look like. However, if I was new to this, I may even think this is acceptable. But I would have to see other statues. The 1/3rd is like night and day, with how good that came out to this. But if you have any links to you tube I want to see more reviews LOL!!!

Man, you're obsessed. Not only do you have to spam how much you dislike this, but insulting those who don't share your opinion, makes you look even more pathetic. I'm so glad I don't have OCD and spend a lot of time, online, making sure everyone knows when I don't like something.

I don't really care about the statue, but holy ****, we get it.

You hate it

Now get a life and move on.

Great looking piece honestly .

d525b43c9e1a7230b794e616eeefac5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, you're obsessed. Not only do you have to spam how much you dislike this, but insulting those who don't share your opinion, makes you look even more pathetic. I'm so glad I don't have OCD and spend a lot of time, online, making sure everyone knows when I don't like something. I tell you what, come shut me up!!!!

I don't really care about the statue, but holy ****, we get it.

You hate it

Now get a life and move on.

You know what I can't stand, people who don't mind their own damn business. No one asked you to come read my comment. I was talking to another person. But of course a computer warrior needs to come in and act like he is saving the day. Move the **** on... Your just as bad by reading everything, then putting in your two sense. Can't stand people like you who do that. SO were even! We gonna have a problem? Ill tell you what Ill stop posting when you mind your own damn business. Its comments like this, that change a statue for the better. That's why I repeat myself. I did it with the 1/3rd and they changed it. Hell Im a Social Worker. That's what we do. Advocate for the better good. Not sit their quiet on the side lines. Not whiners who accept crap. I'll tell you what, come shut me up! My job is to work at home helping veterans. That's all I do is help. But I also lay the law down when needed.

Great looking piece honestly .

d525b43c9e1a7230b794e616eeefac5d.jpg

Not gonna say a word... BUT LOL it is far away. Hell in darkness everything looks good Lol. God I hope you have a sense of humor. The Jason and leather face are amazing. I have the leatherface. Its sick.

You know what I can't stand, people who don't mind their own damn business. No one asked you to come read my comment. I was talking to another person. But of course a computer warrior needs to come in and act like he is saving the day. Move the **** on... Your just as bad by reading everything, then putting in your two sense. Can't stand people like you who do that. SO were even! We gonna have a problem? Ill tell you what Ill stop posting when you mind your own damn business. Its comments like this, that change a statue for the better. That's why I repeat myself. I did it with the 1/3rd and they changed it. Hell Im a Social Worker. That's what we do. Advocate for the better good. Not sit their quiet on the side lines. Not whiners who accept crap. I'll tell you what, come shut me up! My job is to work at home helping veterans. That's all I do is help. But I also lay the law down when needed.

:clap Thanks for helping veterans. And try not to let people get under your skin, it's what they want. There's plenty of us here that agree with you based on all the negative comments about this Myers piece. And if a statue only looks decent from far away and you're only showing long shot photos, there's a clue you've got a really shoddy product lmao. Let people buy it, I'll wait for Blitzway or Sideshow or Tweeterhead to release something amazing and give them my money. Only support companies who are ethical and don't bait and switch. See you guys tomorrow

:clap Thanks for helping veterans. And try not to let people get under your skin, it's what they want. There's plenty of us here that agree with you based on all the negative comments about this Myers piece. And if a statue only looks decent from far away and you're only showing long shot photos, there's a clue you've got a really shoddy product lmao. Let people buy it, I'll wait for Blitzway or Sideshow or Tweeterhead to release something amazing and give them my money. Only support companies who are ethical and don't bait and switch. See you guys tomorrow

Thanks brotha. I know, I was shocked this guy comes at me when others have repeated themselves. However, I get the haters lol! But we get it dawg. Idk what this guy is even here for anyways. I am usually very thick skin. But when others try and tell me about my life and ****. That's when I get defensive. Just no need for it. This is a forum. This is what it's for. I guess some don't get that lol. He has a urjiah faber chin LOL. You know UFC Check out that fighter. Myers has a bigger chin lol.

Have a good night brotha!

Just got mine and unboxed him..call me crazy, but I like him and am gonna keep him. Not a professional photo or anything, just a quick pic.

Just got mine and unboxed him..call me crazy, but I like him and am gonna keep him. Not a professional photo or anything, just a quick pic.

I won't call you crazy dawg. Ill be nice. Its your money brotha. But only thing that bugs me, is that people accept this. It will be the new norm in collecting and more statues will look like crap. Not saying yours does. But its my opinion. Doesn't mean ****. You like it go for it. Im just upset because I wanted this bad. I wanted to like it and was expecting the prototype statue and that's what I got. That's what got me peeved. Anyways, it goes well in dark lighting lol. Peace brotha!

I respect your opinion to hate it man lol. I do wish we would have gotten an alternate sculpted head as well. I still need to fuss with the hair to get it right. Maybe one day I will track down the 1/3... that one is bad ass.

It's a public forum, OCDude. You want a private conversation go to DM's. No one asks anyone to read their comments, yet here we are. Yes, I'm the computer warrior...the type who just spams this forum and FB, crying like a ***** because a statue doesn't meet my dreams. Yes, I put in my two cents, after you put in your hundred dollars. It's quite hilarious that you can't stand someone, who makes one post, after you spam your tantrum.

One person calls you out and you melt down like a soy boy.

Your comments do NOTHING to change statues for the better. You did so good that the company, and everyone on FB called you out for being a total prick. You were also banned and removed from the group. Good job! That's definitely getting you all of the changes you cried about!. Notice I've said nothing about the statue, in fact I have issues with it, but it's your approach. You are what's wrong with people, on the internet, these days.

IDGAF what you do for a living. What does it have to do with the price of tea, in China? It's irrelevant and I bet if you used your forum tactics in the social work world, you'd be fired in an instant. You don't get anything done by belittling people and companies until you get what you want.

What next? Tell me to think of the children?

You are 100% full of ****.

Oh, and now the internet tough guy comes out. You're hilarious.
How about you grow up and trying being an adult?
Until then, cry moar.

It's a public forum, OCDude. You want a private conversation go to DM's. No one asks anyone to read their comments, yet here we are. Yes, I'm the computer warrior...the type who just spams this forum and FB, crying like a ***** because a statue doesn't meet my dreams. Yes, I put in my two cents, after you put in your hundred dollars. It's quite hilarious that you can't stand someone, who makes one post, after you spam your tantrum.

One person calls you out and you melt down like a soy boy.

Your comments do NOTHING to change statues for the better. You did so good that the company, and everyone on FB called you out for being a total prick. You were also banned and removed from the group. Good job! That's definitely getting you all of the changes you cried about!. Notice I've said nothing about the statue, in fact I have issues with it, but it's your approach. You are what's wrong with people, on the internet, these days.

IDGAF what you do for a living. What does it have to do with the price of tea, in China? It's irrelevant and I bet if you used your forum tactics in the social work world, you'd be fired in an instant. You don't get anything done by belittling people and companies until you get what you want.

What next? Tell me to think of the children?

You are 100% full of ****.

Oh, and now the internet tough guy comes out. You're hilarious.
How about you grow up and trying being an adult?
Until then, cry moar.

If this offends anyone, let me know I will take it down. But it was the only way for this Pilky guy to see it.

You called me out on DM but figures your DM would be full at this exact moment so, now I have to post this to everyone. Cuz your childish games.

First of all, heres a big **** you! Say this to my face!!! Lets get one thing straight. You came to me bitching. So, whos the real ass here? I have every right to voice my opinion, as many times as I please. I never talked down to anyone. I can however, talk down on a statue as many times as I want.

Second, I spent eight years in the military. Saving peoples lives in search and rescue swimmer in the Coast Guard. Since you think Im full of **** Ill ****ing post all the pics to prove it. I don't say things I don't mean. But your nothing but a computer warrior where as I am a ****ing warrior. I put my life on line for people everyday in the service and then worked for a detox as a Social Worker and now work with Veterans. However, I am not going to say whom I am affiliated with cuz. I can see you have issues. If you need to talk. Well, thats my job LOL!!!

Stop analyzing me. Cuz you stink at it. I find it funny, you have no idea who I am. Or what I am about but yet you continue to assume things. Its fine if you hate your life but I love mine. I don't need to type tough. I know who I am. Maybe look in mirror and see who the troll and bully is. I am not going to sit here and have a **** measuring contest. But again, I didn't read your bull ****. Your the one that came to me bitching and moaning, punk ass. SO, maybe next time stfu and keep your comments to yourself.

For all else who reads this. First, this has gotten off topic because of this guy, so I do apologize. Second, I am not showing pics of me being in the service for any notification or recognition. I did it to show this so called tough guy pilky, that I don't bs and I stand by what I say. But all I do ask is that you just remember, our troops and all those that serve. I mean our country is great because those people sacrificed our lives so this piece of **** Pilky can say what he has to say. He has that right. Maybe he fought for it. But a Veteran never talks down on another veteran. Lastly, I work with homeless veterans getting disability and getting them off the streets. This whole conversation is pathetic. That it got to this point. Its just sad, the way people take a statue personal, then mouth off. Then calls me out. So here you go Pilky. Now stfu. Im done with you. But Im sure your fingers won't stop wanking on the keyboard. Anyways, no matter what country your from. We all are brothers one way or another. Peace. Even me and this pilky guy. If he ever grows up.

IMG_4189.jpg
IMG_4190.jpg
IMG_4191.jpg

The reasons I cancelled mine had nothing to do with any incitement from anyone here. I watched the video, and looked at online pictures. The final product seemingly varied enough in the wrong direction, so as to be noticeable to me. Primarily the hair and the slight seeming elongation from the prototype vs. production. Couple this with current events, and cancellation became a no-brainer. I didn't even get my NRD back, as I just decided to cut bait and leave the dock for home. Those who are tickled with it: kudos. Those who hate it: I get ya. Those who will hang on to it until something better comes along: I understand this stance too. Takes all kinds to make a world. At this point, I just decided it wasn't worth what I would be paying for it. I think this is how more than a few feel.

I respect your opinion to hate it man lol. I do wish we would have gotten an alternate sculpted head as well. I still need to fuss with the hair to get it right. Maybe one day I will track down the 1/3... that one is bad ass.

I was lucky to meet carpenter and have him sign the tombstone as well. Anyways, thanks for the comment. I wish you well.

Long time lurker, new poster here. Been collecting on and off over the years. This is my first new 1:4 scale in many moons. Here're some quick snaps right out of the box, under the harsh light of day. Have yet to mess with the hair or costume, but it could prolly use some work. I like it on first impressions, but you all be the judge.

IMG_2966.jpg

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

Not sure why my first two pics came out sideways, but I can't seem to orientate them properly.
Anyway, I do like the paint work on my piece, aside from some of the panoramas on the base which had too much dark wash.
Most importantly, the portrait looked good (not sure how accurate it is), at least to my casual eye :winkpumpk

Not sure why my first two pics came out sideways, but I can't seem to orientate them properly.
Anyway, I do like the paint work on my piece, aside from some of the panoramas on the base which had too much dark wash.
Most importantly, the portrait looked good (not sure how accurate it is), at least to my casual eye :winkpumpk

I think that looks pretty good, but would to see more pics after you?ve styled the hair a little.

I have this on order and don?t have plans to cancel at this stage.

The pic you posted (the proto?) def seems wider and more 'puffy'...gotta say that the paints don't seem that far off. Faux hair is def a different shade tho.

The pic you posted (the proto?) def seems wider and more 'puffy'...gotta say that the paints don't seem that far off. Faux hair is def a different shade tho.

Yeah. It?s a shame about the hair colour.

Face is definitely off from the prototype.

This is disappointing, but I?d still like to see the hair styled and a few different shots.

It?s still a week or so until I make final payment...

Just came to check up on the thread. Never seen so few people so dedicated to ******** on the joy of others. It's funny to read. So many folks are so happy with their statue. I know it's because they been so effectively brainwashed or whatever. But the more people get it in hand, the more happy reports we hear. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back