PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one as well. But yeah you can't compare the two

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

8AB1C66C-D926-43DA-8187-37BC3FCF8374.jpg

I’m going to display him with my felt blacklight poster

well then it should not be up for pre order tonight, i would not trust the whole,,, we are working on it after preorder thing at all, why not just wait until you are 100 percent done and happy then put it up for preorder.

That's why I stopped pre-ordering things until I see what I'm getting.
Always best to wait for the in-hand pics.
Yes, by that time sometimes it gets sold out. I'm OK with that. It's a gamble, but I would rather miss out than be stuck with $1K+ worth of merchandise that I'm not happy with.

I think the lighting washes out the new mask.. WIP looked much better and more accurate..

However.. The lack of a neck is an issue.. It reminds me of part 4... One of the things I hated most about that film was that MM had no neck..

Pants on this one seem a bit baggy in the crotch also.

Those posters are made by my tattoo artist he’s got 3 that he’s done so far Halloween, creepshow, and Friday the 13th pt III here’s the link! Halloween is sold out but he said he will put more up soon

https://riet.bigcartel.com

Thanks for the link I just ordered the other posters that he had available.

Thanks for the link I just ordered the other posters that he had available.

Awesome man you’ll love them! The Friday the 13th is a 3D poster btw! Also he just put out some air fresheners haha he is a really cool dude

Very nice artwork from your friend.
Love those other posters but the Halloween is my favorite.
Thanks for posting the link.

Yeah I ordered the air freshners also, you get 3 for $10 you can't beat that. You should ask him if he'll make an exorcist poster.

Where do you go to order this? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back