PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to get peoples opinion of there favorite Meyers mask after the original?

For me it's H5, I like the movie and mask a lot.

For that matter, it's actually kind of silly that Myers has a favorite mask that he always has to pick before going on his killing sprees. I would have been just fine had he grabbed something else in part 4, especially since the mask doesn't look legitimately the same from movie to movie thereafter anyway.

Myers should really look a lot like Freddy Kruger after the end of part 2.

Oh yes! That would have been cool if the mask was burned into his face and he was part Freddy with bits of the mask part of his skin now and still recognizable as "THE" mask!! cool for a future movie or comic...

Maybe 2/3 burnt mask and 1/3 Freddy face!

For that matter, it's actually kind of silly that Myers has a favorite mask that he always has to pick before going on his killing sprees. I would have been just fine had he grabbed something else in part 4, especially since the mask doesn't look legitimately the same from movie to movie thereafter anyway.
Believably both Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees should have really only worn their iconic masks for two movies. In fact Jason probably would have been stripped of his mask at the beginning of part 4. This is usually about where I stop caring about sequels to movies like these.

How much is a deposite on something like this? Last time I ordered through PCS was balrog and I can’t remember what the NRD was?

0006349_michael-myers-13-ex.jpeg

Cool thanks! This looks awesome really happy with everything so far

much better effort but its not right. cant believe i am not going to buy a myers statue after all the years i waited for one but every time i watch the film it will annoy me when i turn and look at the statue

much better effort but its not right. cant believe i am not going to buy a myers statue after all the years i waited for one but every time i watch the film it will annoy me when i turn and look at the statue

I’m with you. I was so ready to pull the trigger on this even though I currently don’t have room for it. Looks like the wait continues. Congrats to those who like it.

Back