PCS Halloween License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I ordered the air freshners also, you get 3 for $10 you can't beat that. You should ask him if he'll make an exorcist poster.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Awesome man! He had some stickers at one point that were really awesome too he does this all the time I emailed him about exorcist!

Just got word he’s making new Halloween posters as we speak should be up shortly for those interested

Hahaha I’ll let you know as soon as they are up they sold out within hours last time

The halloween pcs statue looks off the mask looks way off and I heard they changed it to look even better, well it looks worse I think. If you look at a one custom sculpt and this sculpt their is no question that ones is so much better. How come they can not make a Myers statue look like him? Is it that hard?

499A55B9-1603-4B61-B04F-85A7C97080CA.jpg

I hope whoever wanted one was able to preorder it.
14523cf6fba1b7ea40477b804279ea07.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice! I was waiting 5 minutes before preorder on the ex I had a feeling it would sell out quick

Flawed or not, still one of the best mass production Myers to date, especially for those who are against action figures.

Flawed or not, still one of the best mass production Myers to date, especially for those who are against action figures.

well there is no competition really so any myers statue at all would be one of the best but this mask does not look like 78 myers and thats a fact, if people like it then good for them but it is still 999 for a bad michael myers mask. apart from the mask i really like it but the mask is the one thing that needs to be correct. the mask is really bad when you consider the price. i am sure a lot of people wont know if the mask is wrong or not but any big myers halloween fan can tell straight away how bad both masks are. there is people sculpting 1/6 myers masks that are mmuch much better so there is no excuse for a 999 dollar statue with such a bad mask. anyone praising this statue must not know what the 78 myers looks like

well there is no competition really so any myers statue at all would be one of the best but this mask does not look like 78 myers and thats a fact, if people like it then good for them but it is still 999 for a bad michael myers mask. apart from the mask i really like it but the mask is the one thing that needs to be correct. the mask is really bad when you consider the price. i am sure a lot of people wont know if the mask is wrong or not but any big myers halloween fan can tell straight away how bad both masks are. there is people sculpting 1/6 myers masks that are mmuch much better so there is no excuse for a 999 dollar statue with such a bad mask. anyone praising this statue must not know what the 78 myers looks like

Absolutely agree,I said this from the start. Just crazy how bad that mask looks, other than that the statue looks good but no way could I pay this much for this statue that is off! Idk why pple would!

Absolutely agree,I said this from the start. Just crazy how bad that mask looks, other than that the statue looks good but no way could I pay this much for this statue that is off! Idk why pple would!

Because some people have a lot of disposable income. I am not one who does, so no matter how good it looked: I wouldn't buy it. 1k for something that doesn't contain an internal combustion engine and wheels is crazy.

Back