• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Patient Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a sealed Patient Zero for sale. The Bio-hazard stickers are still completely intact. My asking price is $600.

Cheers my fellow Freaks!
:duff

I prefer a Money Orders or Google Checkout.

Hey guys! :wave :lol

This one is so expensive because he is still sealed. I suppose this is one of the last ones left untouched at this point.

Feel free to send me a PM Boba, I can't promise much but maybe we can work something out.

Buying some new equipment Rory?

:lol No not really, still recovering from the last guitar I purchased.

The problem with buying more musical equipment is that the "want/need" never seems to end. I still need a drum monitor for my electronic kit and yadda yadda. So for now and for a while more I am just saying Nay to new stuff and making due with what I have... which is more than enough. :joy

yea i think pz's sell in that range now.. I know there were a few on ebay in that range. I think there is still one in a store for $625

Back