1/6 Pangaea 1/6 Greek General collectable figure All New pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy last night. The helmet doesn't look nearly as bad in person. And he almost has to wear it because without it the head is much, much too small. I understand why they make the joints in arms so difficult to move, they have to hold up these metal weapons, but I almost exerted too much pressure just to move the elbow.

Just got this guy last night. The helmet doesn't look nearly as bad in person. And he almost has to wear it because without it the head is much, much too small. I understand why they make the joints in arms so difficult to move, they have to hold up these metal weapons, but I almost exerted too much pressure just to move the elbow.
Too bad the wrist joints aren't up to the task of handling that heavy spear.

So I had a go at the helmet and tried painting it. Feels kinda like I botched it. But I'm not sure. Tried to make the gold shine through more, but that was kinda hard to do for me. I did three parts paint and one part water to thin the paint down. But that didn't seem to work so well. What do you guys think?

e9e8b16636216ac50ad5fe1865b51772.jpg

a0fe3d43b4a5458a26a1162d4c5ed716.jpg

Too bad the wrist joints aren't up to the task of handling that heavy spear.

So I had a go at the helmet and tried painting it. Feels kinda like I botched it. But I'm not sure. Tried to make the gold shine through more, but that was kinda hard to do for me. I did three parts paint and one part water to thin the paint down. But that didn't seem to work so well. What do you guys think?

e9e8b16636216ac50ad5fe1865b51772.jpg

a0fe3d43b4a5458a26a1162d4c5ed716.jpg

Ask jazzinc for maybe some advice he did my helmet and armor and I think it really looks like how it was on the movie

Brad-Pitt-in-Troy-2004-Movie-Image.jpg

5121Y8p6QlL._SY445_.jpg

Received this yesterday but haven't opened it yet. The more pics I view, the more I'm thinking the repaint is mandatory and that's something I'm not sure I want to have a go at (dry brushing). Still floored that they messed the color up completely haha.

Just opened mine up, fantastic figure, and YES the helmet is way too large. And my god how heavy does is spear supposed to be. I feel like these are 1/6 REAL weapons Achilles is wielding here.

Received this yesterday but haven't opened it yet. The more pics I view, the more I'm thinking the repaint is mandatory and that's something I'm not sure I want to have a go at (dry brushing). Still floored that they messed the color up completely haha.

Not sure that that was an accident, is'nt it more a case of a licencing thing?

Well they did say for the new one they'll be sending out that they'll look into changing the color to the correct one, so I don't think it's licensing because if it was I think they would just say that's why it was the wrong color in the first place.

Well they did say for the new one they'll be sending out that they'll look into changing the color to the correct one, so I don't think it's licensing because if it was I think they would just say that's why it was the wrong color in the first place.

I didn't know that, thanks.

I heard that Pangaea will send out new helmets? is this true? How would they get them out to folks who bought it?
As if they are replacing this then I will get one straight away.

Back