Palpatine 2 Pack Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even Batty's getting his Palps? Man, I've got no notice yet. But I'm happy you got yours, Batty. My Ben took a looooooooooong time too; I had to call to get it into the 'shipping system'. It took about 2 weeks longer than all my other shipments. I hope Palps doesn't go the same route.

But I am at Item Shipping Soon at least. Ben never got there.

Last edited:
Even Batty's getting his Palps? Man, I've got no notice yet. But I'm happy you got yours, Batty. My Ben took a looooooooooong time too; I had to call to get it into the 'shipping system'. It took about 2 weeks longer than all my other shipments. I hope Palps doesn't go the same route.

But I am at Item Shipping Soon at least. Ben never got there.

Thanks, WG! But don't worry- You could get your Quantum tomorrow and still have them before me. And probably will. :lol

And what happened with Ben? I missed that.

And what happened with Ben? I missed that.

I don't know. It took about 2 weeks longer than usual. I kept waiting and waiting as everyone else was posting pics. I finally called SS on Friday and they pushed him through shipping and he came the next Tuesday. That was when they had one guy in shipping at Xmas so I might have gotten overlooked somehow. I hope that was it, and that I'm not on some new "you've had too many figures too soon" list.

Yep, Pix is a dick... pure and simple. We all know who started that nasty Vader B&W fiasco :lecture

Guy's evil... and still no quantum for me, I blame Pix for this as well.

poor pix :monkey2

Mine has shipped and should arrive Friday.

I dedicate the early arrival of my Sith duo to pixletwin, Lord of The Shipping Experiments. *bows low before the mighty pix*

poor pix :monkey2

Mine has shipped and should arrive Friday.

I dedicate the early arrival of my Sith duo to pixletwin, Lord of The Shipping Experiments. *bows low before the mighty pix*

Thank you C-boy.

G-boy and Batty-boy... Know this... Every night my family get down on our knees.. even my old decrepit grandmother (who lost her legs to diabetes.. so really she just gets down on her stumps)... anyway, we get down on our knees and pray to a merciful God that you will receive your figures promptly and safely. We ask nothing in return but a little respect. and dignity... especially for my grandmum... who doesn't look very dignified trying to balance on her stump... for you... FOR YOU!!!!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I called up to the secretary up front to tell here about Palpy's delivery tomorrow and I didn't even have to talk, she said "Let me guess another one of your toys?" :lol

I am ready for my sith goodness on saturday I just hope that fed ex does not do him like they did my Kit Fisto and give him to a customer in the parking lot before we open.

Thank you C-boy.

G-boy and Batty-boy... Know this... Every night my family get down on our knees.. even my old decrepit grandmother (who lost her legs to diabetes.. so really she just gets down on her stumps)... anyway, we get down on our knees and pray to a merciful God that you will receive your figures promptly and safely. We ask nothing in return but a little respect. and dignity... especially for my grandmum... who doesn't look very dignified trying to balance on her stump... for you... FOR YOU!!!!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Is your grandmother single? :naughty

I will let ya know the second it gets here! I just checked the tracking and it is ON THE TRUCK FOR DELIVERY!! WOO HOO!:chew

Tom, what time does your Fed Ex guy usually come? Mine should be here before noon.

Back