• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Palisades Alien Egg Artist Proof

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sell the Palisades Alien Egg, base lights up. This is an artist proof, purchased from a comic shop a few miles away from the old Palisades Corporate. Looking for $100 obo. Displayed in a cabinet out of the sun, smoke free.

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

Definitely not 1:1 scale, more like 1:5 or so. Here's a picture of it beside a roll of paper towels to give some scale. Also, here is a picture of the light-up feature. i don't have a tripod, so I had to sit the camera on the table. Not the best shot, but you get the idea.

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

I might still have the packaging, I will need to check the attic, where all of my other packaging lives. I'll climb up there either tomorrow or this weekend.

someone buy this, soon.... I don't need any more temptations.

What is the material to make the translucent egg? Plastic?

Also, is that a fully sculpted face-hugger within?

someone buy this, soon.... I don't need any more temptations.

What is the material to make the translucent egg? Plastic?

Also, is that a fully sculpted face-hugger within?

Yep, fully sculpted face-hugger. You can not remove it though.

IF this is still available when funds aren't so tight, I will pick it up. Will look great in an upcoming alien/predator display I'm thinking about.

Bump, this is still available, a rare piece for you alien fans...

Back