Paley Fest Reunion on DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it. Was alot of fun to see the whole gang and the thought of any kind of reunion had me jonesing. They all seemed pretty game, even SMG. Nick Brendon did have some SERIOUS substance abuse extrovert talkiness though. I wonder if he was that bad during the series run. He seemed more together at the post S6 talkback thingy. And WOW, Charisma looked amazing but maybe spoke 4 sentences.

Most know that por Old Nick had a serious drink problem during his time during the later part of the show, and has been in and out of rehab a few times. Hopefully it's stuck now.

I personally found the Paleyfest a bit of a disappointment. Not enough serious questions asked from the audience, not helped at all by the useless intro by the first two introing it, who just droned on and on for far too long.

Yes, poor Chrisma had bugger all input in it, as did many of the guests sadly.
All in all a bit of an anticlimax. :(

Most know that por Old Nick had a serious drink problem during his time during the later part of the show, and has been in and out of rehab a few times. Hopefully it's stuck now.

I personally found the Paleyfest a bit of a disappointment. Not enough serious questions asked from the audience, not helped at all by the useless intro by the first two introing it, who just droned on and on for far too long.

Yes, poor Chrisma had bugger all input in it, as did many of the guests sadly.
All in all a bit of an anticlimax. :(

Yeah, the first 5 minutes were awful. "Blah blah blah" Pat ourselves on the back. be clever. blah blah blah...

Should've been an hour longer. And Nick really needed to just STFU half the time. Seth Green interruped alot too but at least he was clever.

Didn't say I didn't like it. It's just my least favorite Season. I would rank them like this.

Season 2
Season 3
Season 5
Season 1
Season 6
Season 7
Season 4

Interesting.

My take...

Season 5
Season 3
Season 6
Season 2
Season 4
Season 7
Season 1

Interesting.

My take...

Season 5
Season 3
Season 6
Season 2
Season 4
Season 7
Season 1

I'll join.

My ranking (the first entry being my favorite:)

Season 2, Season 3.......then......:confused:

Actually, I can't do it. :rotfl This is harder than I though it would be. Each season really held its own and brought something really unique to the table. All I know is that Season 2 was my favorite. I really enjoyed the earlier years of Buffy (basically, the high school years.)

I'll join.

My ranking (the first entry being my favorite:)

Season 2, Season 3.......then......:confused:

Actually, I can't do it. :rotfl This is harder than I though it would be. Each season really held its own and brought something really unique to the table. All I know is that Season 2 was my favorite. I really enjoyed the earlier years of Buffy (basically, the high school years.)

Cool. I too like the High school years but just felt that in S1 they often came off like afternoon specials with a twist. The actors, sets, budgets, fight scenes,t echnical work just wasn't there yet. By S2 it was off and running and perfected in S3.
I now like the later seasons alot as I identify with them more. Especially S6.

:)

Back