Paley Fest Reunion on DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm. Could be quite interesting, I never did see the whole thing.

HL2

No problem. Got my copy yesterday and finished my Buffy DVD collection by buying my least favorite season. Havn't watched it yet though.

I forgot to pick up my copy today. I'm going to tomorrow before these sell out!!!

They should be in the new release section. That's where they were at the one I went to. Didn't see them with the Buffy DVD's and got worried they were out of them.

They should be in the new release section. That's where they were at the one I went to. Didn't see them with the Buffy DVD's and got worried they were out of them.

Hopefully this will help some Buffy fans out, but I just came back from Best Buy and "bought" the Paley Fest 2008 disc, but when I got home and looked on the receipt the price was $0.00. Granted I bought another DVD (non-Buffy or Angel related) and I had a Rewards Zone card. I'm still amazed these were sold out online. Our store had without exaggeration 30 - 40 copies.

I haven't watched the disc yet. Hopefully, I'll get around to it sometime this week.

I just got off the phone with my best buy (over an hour away) and they put a copy away for me along with a cell phone. SO YAY!

I just got done watching it! It's awesome to see the cast together again! I loved it and it brought back memories of the good ol' days. :monkey2

It's weird seeing cast members on the DVD that you've met in real life. I need to plan for more conventions! :joy

I still havn't watched the Reunion yet. Been watching Season 4 which I need to exchange because disc 1 skips on "Fear, Itself". :(

I still havn't watched the Reunion yet. Been watching Season 4 which I need to exchange because disc 1 skips on "Fear, Itself". :(

Returning is such a hassel! But when your paying money for something like a DVD set, it needs play well.

Was Season 4 the season you were talking about disliking the most?

No love for the 4th season?!? Hush, The Gentleman, Hostle Seventeen, ADAM!!!! How can you not love Season 4? :horror

I happen to love season 4. I didn't after watching it for the first 6 times but I started to LOVE it during the 7th. Now it's one of my favorites. And you forgot to mention...Tara. She's so sweet.

Didn't say I didn't like it. It's just my least favorite Season. I would rank them like this.

Season 2
Season 3
Season 5
Season 1
Season 6
Season 7
Season 4

I happen to love season 4. I didn't after watching it for the first 6 times but I started to LOVE it during the 7th. Now it's one of my favorites. And you forgot to mention...Tara. She's so sweet.

And the departure of Oz......:monkey2 Now THAT was one of the saddest moments in the Whedonverse in my opinion.

YAY I got my dvd. And free also. I bought a new phone and so my disc was free. Woohoo. Dunno when I'll actually watch it though.

Back