Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, I just talked to them yesterday and was told to have the payment in within the next 10-12 days.

I think all of the different dates means no one is really sure when it will arrive yet. I'm betting it will be later than sooner.

Haha, when I sent the money order in, they said the week of June 7th. If I knew all this when they told me to send the MO in, I would have just gone the cc route. Oh well, it's all paid for and taken care of.

The told me June 4th so I sent my money today, priority to make sure it got there on time.

Confusing business. :dunno But at least I know its paid for, and that brings a measure of peace of mind.

So some people were told to pay because it'd charge on June 7th. Other said to turn it in by June 29th and the original notice had it the week of June 19th....so it could go anywhere between next week and the end of the month. Sounds like sending in the funds is more of a cluster^^^^ than charging it.

So some people were told to pay because it'd charge on June 7th. Other said to turn it in by June 29th and the original notice had it the week of June 19th....so it could go anywhere between next week and the end of the month. Sounds like sending in the funds is more of a cluster^^^^ than charging it.

split shipments? :confused:

Wow....so that means every and all folks with a PZ on order will be trembling looking at their credit cards begging for just one more charge. :lol

The email states at the end of the month....when you guys called was it before this email was sent out? If this email was sent to everyone, then arent they obligated to make sure that it is charged on that date? Otherwise they are lying.

They told us these earlier dates when we called on Tuesday to find out about mailing in a money order.

Still not sure if I am gonna cancel my regular. I want to get into this line, but I have VERY little room left for PFs.

About 80% towards canceling.

Huh, I just talked to them yesterday and was told to have the payment in within the next 10-12 days.

:lol I talked to them to!! (Not about MO though.) They said disregard the original 18 - 20 day notice sent about a week + ago. Apparently, credit cards will be charged on June 29th. So if you do have any issues, the rep said get the changes in on or before the 28th.

This IS confusing. :lol :banghead Hopefully, this info. helps some of you.

I canceled my regular order. Was going to use it for a test on weathering the clothes but, I don't have the $$ to get both the Excl. & Reg. with the Berserker and other things coming.

Back