Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-120408news&utm_medium=email

Check out the calendar!

112608calendar-sampleLG.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Paitient Zero PF!?!?!?!?!?

nice.
I'll do my best to resist this, but Im not sure theres much hope in that ... :monkey1

good eye. Probably not for me, but can't wait to see it previewed.

Bleh, I like my dead 12 inches tall.

Also, Why is last years stuff on that Calendar? Should be all previews of things to come.

ill take the day off if i have to ,he is a must have

Since there is no licensing fees I hope it is around $200-$250.

I hope it not really expensive.

If this means we are getting a full Dead line of premium formats, I wonder if they will be based on the designs of existing Dead figures, or completely original ones.

I can see starting the line with Zero since he started the 12" line, but I am curious to see where it goes from here.

Would you guys rather PF versions of the 12" line, or completely original designs?

Oh. My. God. That is ^^^^ing spectacular. I will have it without question....I wonder if there is an exclusive????

By the look of it we should get the PO on it fairly soon, I'm predicting preview next week and order the week after! YES!!!! :rock

If this means we are getting a full Dead line of premium formats, I wonder if they will be based on the designs of existing Dead figures, or completely original ones.

I can see starting the line with Zero since he started the 12" line, but I am curious to see where it goes from here.

Would you guys rather PF versions of the 12" line, or completely original designs?

If the pieces are cheap around $200 (hopefully less, since there is no licensing who'd love to see this at $189?) I wouldn't mind a mixing of both. I'd love to get the Security Guard and even the Businessman in PF but I'd also love to see original entries as well.

Back