Paitient Zero Premium Format!?!?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about the number as long as I get one with a good paint application. But if they made a 0/100 and I got it, that would be extra cool :D

Last edited:
I won't know the number until Tuesday.

That is if it ships on Monday. Sideshow has been averaging a week between charging and shipping lately.

Ktjn, 0 would be the ultimate edition on this one. #1 would be great too as would 05, 13, 31, or 42 (just to make Tomandshell jealous). 57 would also reference the doctor.

I don't care about the number as long as I get one with a good paint application. But if they made a 0/100 and I got it, that would be extra cool :D

that's what i was thinking...

i'd hand over some sweet coinage for that one.

Cancelled the regular, I just don't like the new variant issue and well I would much rather put my funds towards other items - I lost a lot of excitement over this piece in the long run.

I canceled my reg yesterday.

I've got too much to look forward to such as the berserker EX, cammy, and I also just bought the Narin bio for a pretty penny.

If my waitlist converts for the EX I'll probably keep it, but I don't care enough for the reg.

Believe it or not I would rather have cammy than the reg PZ.

I sent my MO in weeks ago. But I have a feeling they will go through the orders and send them to shipping as they process. I am not sure if there is an automated "send to shipping if already paid by MO" set into the system. They will prob revist my order, see that it is paid then ship. I am going to call monday and see if I cannot speed up the process. All in all, still pretty hyped about this one. I cannot wait to see IF/ What is the next DEAD PF.

RWOS # 0001/5000 sold on ebay like last week...
so who knows about keeping the very low numbers for gifts/etc.

That doesn't mean that someone didn't get it as a gift or used to work for SSC and then decide to sell it.

If they do, then the first Dead Patient Zero is going to be the most sought after for collectors.

They will DEFINITELY do more The Dead PF. After all of this buzz there is no doubt they will make more. I am gonna guess if they continue to do ones they did in 1/6 the babysitter will be next.

Ha, bet posting that pissed off a few people. I have been watching it, was gonna bid 400.00, but alas it went up too much.:(

My guess is 674.00. Ended.

Back