Paging DouglasMcC... Mr. DouglasMcC.. part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just gave nash a big -1 in the feedback forum for not making any damn sense! :google :duh

I just gave nash a big -1 in the feedback forum for not making any damn sense! :google :duh

hahah. nice, trying to be "cool" like the others here, but sorry you just don't fit their shoes. hey, talk all the ^^^^ you want about me, but start messing with my seller rep which has nothing to do with anything, and you and I are going to have problems.

Unlike Douglass I actually take pride in being a stand up seller/buyer.

hahah. nice, trying to be "cool" like the others here, but sorry you just don't fit their shoes. hey, talk all the ^^^^ you want about me, but start messing with my seller rep which has nothing to do with anything, and you and I are going to have problems.

Unlike Douglass I actually take pride in being a stand up seller/buyer.

:lecture :lecture

Besides the reply Dave got from him, nothing.

Nothing here either. I know his game... He's hoping this thread will die down and he will try and come back once he thinks we've let it go again. :mad:

What a ******...
giant_douche.jpg

What is it about people that causes this behavior? It's not unique to this board, the act of closing one's proverbial eyes and hoping problems go away pops up on every board that has a section for selling and trading. Most of these cases don't stem from somebody going out to rip people off, but from laziness/and or losing track of things.

I don't get it. A quick "this is what happened" isn't so hard and just about everybody here is cool enough to give a pass as long as there is some communication and the issue is eventually resolved.

What is it with people? :dunno

I'll throw in my $0.02. I had a very questionable dealing with him before in a deal so I was very reluctant to deal with him again. But I did and bought a SSC George Washington off him in March. After a month on no replies and a open PayPal compalint I finally got George in the mail. Certainly would not deal with him again. Too much of a headache.

Nothing here either. I know his game... He's hoping this thread will die down and he will try and come back once he thinks we've let it go again. :mad:

What a ******...
giant_douche.jpg
I feel really sorry for you, man. That's pretty low ripping you off like that.

I hope you and all the others that traded with this guy get all their stuff back.

Has anyone tried getting ahold of him by phone? Maybe that would help....

Last edited:
I take pride in being a stand up seller/buyer as well. I have had a coupple of pieces break in shipping and I always make it right ( even when ins claims get denied by a-hole UPS ).

I just don't understand how or why people think it's ok to screw other people over. And here, we are not talking about generic ebay buyers. This is a community of people who frequant this place and we all "know" each other.

Pretty sad and WAY lame.

What a turn this thread has taken.......its unfortunate that things have gotten this bad but the more troubling thing is the lack of communication.....

Well Douglas just sent me an e-mail about our trade. Said he'd be shipping tomorrow or Thursday and would give me tracking info. I will let you know how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Well Douglas just sent me an e-mail about our trade. Said he'd be shipping tomorrow or Thursday and would give me tracking info. I will let you know how it goes. Keeping my fingers crossed.

good luck, Gundam!
i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

seems you'll need it.

I think it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back