Padme PF: Theed gown or Geonosis arena?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Padme would you like to see in Premium Format?

• Theed

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Geonosis

Votes: 56 58.3%

• Total voters
Khev said:
Comparable price range and edition sizes, but *wildly* different products. I don't think Dressing a Galaxy sales would have much correlation with PT PF sales at all.

I more than hope you're right -- as I honestly want to see both a Queen Amidala and a Padmé PF. Yes, we can have it both ways!

(Btw, the book is a signed LE of 1000, selling for $295, and I'm not talking about it as a comparable item, just as something that someone within Sideshow can point to and use as a comparison point. It certainly appeals to a different type of collector [older, more sophisticated, and possibly female], but with a comparable wallet size and area of interest. It's as different and as similar to the Premium Format as the 12" figures are, if viewed strictly from a business standpoint.)

Anyway, don't mind the book. This thread is turning into a pic-o-rama, and that's way more interesting, innit?

jason2885 said:
I just hope if we do get a cloaked version that it is removable. I also think that non ripped version gets me a lot less grief from my gf. Now they just need to make it and everything will be great.

And finally lets take a look at all the possible poses for the non ripped version.
aotc-ga07.jpg
aotc-ga05.jpg
normal_aotc-ga10.jpg
aotc-ga06.jpg

And my personal favorite
aotc-ga09.jpg

I vote for GEONOSIS PADME.

This costume will be a good idea !!

Thanks for the pictures.

Yes the last one is also my favorite one.

This costume remembered a lot the episode IV Leia.

I voted theed, sitting on the throne is a must. You can display her with the Dr. Doom PF. Its more artistic.

The Genosis would be too much like Leia. It would be nice to see something different.

Theed.

The Geonosis may be a little more sexy looking, but in PF form the Theed would be outstanding looking. I would not buy either as I am only doing OT PF's and maybe Maul from the PT.

Genosis for sure, I'd pass on a Theed PF, too much of a "doll" look for me.

as for

and because women just have a hard time selling out in the PF format, for some reason.

Seven of Nine and Buffy both sold out and both had even simpler outfits than a Genosis Padme would have.

The Theed gown would make for an interesting PF, but I voted Geonosis because what's not to like?!? :monkey5

PF = Theed

(But let's be careful about bringing year old threads back from the dead. There's a lot of current discussion to focus on instead.)

Of course Geonosis is sexier, but even I gotta admit that the Theed Gown would make one hell of a PF.

Doesn't the Theed gown light up?

If so, then :emperor...

But I still voted for Geonosis arena...ripped shirt...:drool

Should have a third option--- both:D.
I voted Geonosis (ripped please :monkey5:monkey5) but I also think the Theed gown with light-up bulbs (that sounds naughty:monkey3) would be phenomenal.

I voted Theed, as I think it's a better costume to see detailed in 1/4 scale. Arena Padme can be a 12" figure and that should be fine, since I don't see them doing the highly detailed Theed gown in 1/6 scale. If it doesn't happen in the PF line then I don't think we will see that costume any time soon.

I think Theed Amidala on Throne is a great chance for Sideshow to show off their skills like they did with the Gandalf the White PF's costume, they can do it and they'll make a Queen Amidala on Throne in the future I bet on it.
About the Geonosis Padmé It's my favourite representation of the character so I do hope Sideshow will make her too but with her entire outfit not the Geonosis battle damaged costume (as the Attakus version). I want a complete dressed Padmé as she land on Geonosis. so this version...

I'm with Jason.
padme-leia_01.jpg

I'm with you too guys, the cloack really adds something and I would use this pose either.

Personally I voted for Theed, I think in Premium Format it'd be more striking because of the amount of fabric and they could get the "pods" on the bottom to actually light up.

Yes It would be great If Sideshow will include light up bottom bulbs on the costume but I think it would be hard to achieve as the bulbs are attached to the fabric... anyway Sideshow can do it!:cool:

I also think that Theed Padme would stand on its own pretty well. Arena Padme would require Obi-Wan and Anakin and some battle droids and a creature or two, along with Jango Fett, Dooku, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu and some other Jedi, plus Yoda and the clones. In the 12" line, you could get a nice Geonosis display going. Amidala is the only Theed character I see happening for a while, so I would prefer a stand alone Theed PF and a whole line of Geonosis characters.

Tom anyway they should go with her by herself at first... the other characters will be made sooner or later, I do want Jango, Windu, Dooku and the others, this will happen in the future so bring Padmé in her complete Geonosis outfit... and Theed Amidala of course.

And you know what... I just figured out this thread was old just now:eek:... and I voted for the Theed Padmé, which would make a great PF and would be a shame not to have this version in PF. As I said the best representation of Padmé is the Geonosis complete outfit IMO as you can see her face better than the white geisha looking Queen Amidala.

Last edited:
i voted for the geonosis arena one because you could see a little bit of princess leia with that outfit and if you have the leia PF you could display both of them together to symbolizes mother and daughter.

Back