Padme AOTC Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. My fav star wars dio to date.

padme1.jpg

padme2.jpg

padme3.jpg

padme4.jpg

It does look cool and I'll probably pick one up down the road for half price but what happened to Padme's face. Not feeling the likeness on this one.

I don't know about half the price on this one.

The local store got 8 of them in and sold out of them in less then two days.
This one is really nice.

I like it--I wouldn't mind picking one up down the road when the Christmas shopping season is behind me. But there's already a long list of "down the road" purchases piling up, lol.

I don't know about half the price on this one.

The local store got 8 of them in and sold out of them in less then two days.
This one is really nice.

Trust me. Most of the others can be had well below retail and this one won't be nearly as popular. Especially not in this economic climate.

I suppose yes, because the economy sucks but I think it's the nicest SW dio so far.

Which was the first?
What does DotF stand for. Sorry, my mind is slow and I don't want to figure it out.
I think I have all of the nice ones so far, just remind me please.

Which was the first?
What does DotF stand for. Sorry, my mind is slow and I don't want to figure it out.
I think I have all of the nice ones so far, just remind me please.

The first was Anakin vs. Obi-Wan and DOTF is Duel of the Fates, Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul.

Got mine during the week but haven't had time to take pics until tonight. Great diorama. The scene depicted isn't one of my favorites but the piece turned out great.

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

Great pics grond33 (and Fremen)! I've got this on pre-order from my friendly Canadian retailer and while I debated about cancelling it your pics have really pushed me over to the side of keeping it (man, this site'll do that won't it?:D). It's a really great piece that seems to have captured the frenzy of the action in such a beautiful still shot...

Can't wait to get it.

It will be hard for me to justify this piece at the present price point. It just doesn't "fit" with the other dios, has imho a high edition size for what I believe to be the demand, and has a poor rendition of padme.

All the other dios have been available for almost half price from retailers over time, and I will be quite surprised if the same doesn't happen here.

Eh, it looks good for what it is; but not something that appeals to me. The production looks good though, though the paint is a bit heavy on Padme's face.

More OT dios.

:whip

I think it looks great. :love I'd have it, but I'm holding out for a similar deal to that which scored me my Anakin vs. Obi-wan Dio. :rock

Back