Pablo V. Incredible Hulk Vs....... Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine or Thing Vs. Incredible Hulk?

• Total voters

John Atreides

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am torn about displaying this beauty with either the Wolverine PF or Thing PF. I own neither and will pick up one or the other to go toe to toe with Green Hulk!

abomination would be cool too, but I think that statue is quite a bit bigger and might diminish this hulk. I vote for Thing.

A new wolverine PF coming anyways. Unless they do a first appearance variant or astonishing PF id just wait for the brown costume pf

Probably showing at comic con 2015 but you are right. Probably 2016 before it ships

I like both characters but I'm a HUGE Wolverine fan. Also, their fights always seemed so brutal and intense. Ben's fights with Bruce always had the feeling of 2 brothers fighting. Yeah, they get mad and duke it out, but in the end, they really like each other. With Wolvie and Hulk, each fight felt like it could be the last one because their tempers could always escalate any fight to a last one for either of them. You get the feeling that one day, only one of these characters will survive and walk away from one of their battles. Also, the healing factors of both characters allow for a grizzly and bloody battle every time they go at it. So, for me personally, I'd pair Logan up with Hulk. I'd also wait for a brown costume PF. The yellow is a bit pricey and he's wearing some awful looking PJs.

I'll be putting my Rulk with Thing and the original Hulk PF so I vote Thing.

I like both characters but I'm a HUGE Wolverine fan. Also, their fights always seemed so brutal and intense. Ben's fights with Bruce always had the feeling of 2 brothers fighting. Yeah, they get mad and duke it out, but in the end, they really like each other. With Wolvie and Hulk, each fight felt like it could be the last one because their tempers could always escalate any fight to a last one for either of them. You get the feeling that one day, only one of these characters will survive and walk away from one of their battles. Also, the healing factors of both characters allow for a grizzly and bloody battle every time they go at it. So, for me personally, I'd pair Logan up with Hulk. I'd also wait for a brown costume PF. The yellow is a bit pricey and he's wearing some awful looking PJs.

i appreciate your thoughts, thanks filip629

Back