Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww but I figured you'd take a shot at this one

mar22_DK%20Hulk.jpg

Now that IS a fantastic piece of art, and there is a fair bit of Keown in mine as he has always been my main Hulk influence... in fact it IS a Keown piece (my lase name is Keown...lol)

9553a0ac944c84744c5c524100eacd73_zpsohoxues0.jpg

I will take a look at some edits though IF there is enough interest in more then one custom head. I love sculpting me some Hulk...lol

Now that IS a fantastic piece of art, and there is a fair bit of Keown in mine as he has always been my main Hulk influence... in fact it IS a Keown piece (my lase name is Keown...lol)

9553a0ac944c84744c5c524100eacd73_zpsohoxues0.jpg

I will take a look at some edits though IF there is enough interest in more then one custom head. I love sculpting me some Hulk...lol

Yeah, just needs some tweeking. A little more screaming, a little more facial lines....actually that might just do it. I'll take it, unpainted so I can color match :lol

Edit: And I'll leave the eyes a yellow or white so he looks even more pissed.

Yeah, just needs some tweeking. A little more screaming, a little more facial lines....actually that might just do it. I'll take it, unpainted so I can color match :lol

Edit: And I'll leave the eyes a yellow or white so he looks even more pissed.

Order received and processed... lol. I will say quickly though I am not sure how much further down I can take the scream considering how this needs to fit on the body. Actually if anyone can take a sideview of the regular head so I can see how a more open mouth looks that would be helpful. I have shots of the Rulk just not sure if they tweaked the head and neck for this one at all.

Ok, gray hulk has clenched teeth fully closed so there should be no paint mess like the regular head on the green here...hopefully.

Words... somebody help me, I need more words to describe the sheer awesomeness and presence of this piece. Right now looking at him, I've forgotten that I actually have other collectibles... and if I don't get back to assembling my PAX I'm not gonna have anything to put them in :lol

Snapped a few quick pics:

IMG_7882.JPG

Here with the Silver Buffalo I'm gonna display with him, actually have a couple lol

IMG_7883.JPG

From all the pics on here, I thought the reg head had black paint on its teeth... It actually looks more like his teeth are rotting and also melting together. I would be tempted to file his teeth out more, not like I could really make it worse right? I would say you have to be a good 6 feet away not to notice something wrong with them.

IMG_7881.JPG

Mine came with either a scratch pattern or water mark of some sort on his rear foot... gonna try to see if I can wipe it away with a damp rag. Hopefully thats all it needs.

IMG_7880.JPG
IMG_7879.JPG

p.s. anybody know where the metal plate for the base is supposed to go? Doesn't seem to fall into place anywhere...

From all the pics on here, I thought the reg head had black paint on its teeth... It actually looks more like his teeth are rotting and also melting together. I would be tempted to file his teeth out more, not like I could really make it worse right? I would say you have to be a good 6 feet away not to notice something wrong with them.

View attachment 211470

Do you have a dremel? It would probably help with the teeth if you sanded the arts that are connected off, you may have to repaint though.

Do you have a dremel? It would probably help with the teeth if you sanded the arts that are connected off, you may have to repaint though.

yeah I do, not sure if I have a bit that small though- the larger cracks you see are only about 1/16". No worries though, the EX head is so awe inspiring spectacular I'm not sure I ever want to take it off :lol curioius, what are the odds SS would recall the reg head? Its a pretty serious universal flaw in this piece...

good news report! that mark on his rear foot came off nicely. :yess:

Sweet statue, I have the exclusive myself. This is just unacceptable on Sideshows part to screw up the teeth on the regular head, and having paint mistakes. You would think after a year of this being in the works it wouldn't have those obvious defects. We're paying $500 plus for these things and they can't get those things right. Smh

yeah I do, not sure if I have a bit that small though- the larger cracks you see are only about 1/16". No worries though, the EX head is so awe inspiring spectacular I'm not sure I ever want to take it off :lol curioius, what are the odds SS would recall the reg head? Its a pretty serious universal flaw in this piece...

good news report! that mark on his rear foot came off nicely. :yess:

Only way to know is to contact them and let them know how unhappy you are with the teeth.

Back