Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have Peanut butter? It would go good with my Jelly, I cant wait till Monday. On a mores serious note Dafuq is with the teeth on the reg head. That is not ok, I know people are saying the EX head is how they will display it but contact SS and let them know you are unhappy with the reg head. That type of **** needs to stop happening completely and SS should make it efforts to make it up now and safeguards to stop it in the future.

I know.. whats worse? The reg head or the no complaints/mentioning to SS?

I already voiced my concern

Nice work Spidey. A guy on Facebook is making a Doc Green head I'm picking up. Excited to see it painted. View attachment 211559View attachment 211558View attachment 211560View attachment 211561

Nice, I was considering doing a Doc Green myself, and that King Hulk is pretty damn awesome too.

I wouldn't mind you taking a stab at that classic Hulk Spidey.

Yeah I am really considering taking a shot at it. Going with one of the other major Hulk influences of my life... The 80s ...lol.

I know.. whats worse? The reg head or the no complaints/mentioning to SS?

I already voiced my concern

I have been trying to figure out what happened there. I think it is one of two things. 1) When the printed the head the left the void open behind the teeth so it looked like a mouth and when they painted it there was some slop with the paint... Or 2) They put the teeth in seperately through the hole in the back as one piece. Is am not sure what happened there, but I am sure interested in finding out what part in the process went wrong. Also, before anyone starts filing the teeth be damn careful, the teeth look very thin and I could see them snapping.

Teethgate

There is something a little different here then say eyebrow gate. This seems like a bad execution and design choice. The teeth are to thin which will lead to chipping on some. I am not saying that everyones will be a problem, but it will lead to more problems then there should be. I am gong to say it here, but if anyone should get a replacement I think they should see if they can pop the teeth all the way out, and then ship the head to someone like spazzy or myself. Maybe we can can come up with some kind of solution to the issue that will be easy and cheap to do.

So boys here is the start of my classic based on the classic artwork I posted before... This needs hair. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Going to use the one above to replace this one

Last edited:
So boys here is the start of my classic based on the classic artwork I posted before... This needs hair. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Going to use the one above to replace this one

Looking really good. However, it does seem to have a bit of an overbite. The top 2 main teeth cover up the 2 main teeth on the bottom a bit too much. Try aligning the lower and upper teeth just a bit. I think we need to see more of the lower teeth. Otherwise, you are getting pretty damn good at this buddy.

Looking really good. However, it does seem to have a bit of an overbite. The top 2 main teeth cover up the 2 main teeth on the bottom a bit too much. Try aligning the lower and upper teeth just a bit. I think we need to see more of the lower teeth. Otherwise, you are getting pretty damn good at this buddy.

Awesome observations m8... Yeah I realigned the teeth VERY quickly and then got to rejigging the anatomy to try and fit it to a classic look. I will fix that up proto. Thanks for the compliment m8... You know me ... I constantly want to get better.

I got a 10% off coupon for Gray Hulk...debating on picking this one up....I've seen the head sculpt texture issues and the noticeable gap.

Back