Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet statue, I have the exclusive myself. This is just unacceptable on Sideshows part to screw up the teeth on the regular head, and having paint mistakes. You would think after a year of this being in the works it wouldn't have those obvious defects. We're paying $500 plus for these things and they can't get those things right. Smh

Agree wholeheartedly! Come on Sideshow! Do you actually think collectors are satisfied with those teeth? They look terrible.

when I get mine, I'm tempted to file the extra bits in the reg head and repaint it. looks like it will require a micro file or something tho...

Words... somebody help me, I need more words to describe the sheer awesomeness and presence of this piece. Right now looking at him, I've forgotten that I actually have other collectibles... and if I don't get back to assembling my PAX I'm not gonna have anything to put them in :lol

Snapped a few quick pics:

View attachment 211467

Here with the Silver Buffalo I'm gonna display with him, actually have a couple lol

View attachment 211469

From all the pics on here, I thought the reg head had black paint on its teeth... It actually looks more like his teeth are rotting and also melting together. I would be tempted to file his teeth out more, not like I could really make it worse right? I would say you have to be a good 6 feet away not to notice something wrong with them.

View attachment 211470

Mine came with either a scratch pattern or water mark of some sort on his rear foot... gonna try to see if I can wipe it away with a damp rag. Hopefully thats all it needs.

View attachment 211471
View attachment 211472

p.s. anybody know where the metal plate for the base is supposed to go? Doesn't seem to fall into place anywhere...

Congrats!!!! Looks awesome.... I bet that wipes right off on his foot...

Congrats!!!! Looks awesome.... I bet that wipes right off on his foot...

yep, cleaned up real nice.

btw, may have missed the q in my other post- anybody know where the metal plate goes on the base? I may have figured out, just not sure. I've got it laying on top of the large hose on the base, next to the big red piece. It seemed to lodge in there...

yep, cleaned up real nice.

btw, may have missed the q in my other post- anybody know where the metal plate goes on the base? I may have figured out, just not sure. I've got it laying on top of the large hose on the base, next to the big red piece. It seemed to lodge in there...

I couldn't figure it out either. Anyone know?

I couldn't figure it out either. Anyone know?

Not sure but I got it to sit nicely here-

image.jpg

Mine looks like it should be on a peg or something since it has a clear hole in it. Right now I simply have it loosely wedged in the spot in the above pic. I would think it would be secured on something.

image.jpg

Nice work Spidey. A guy on Facebook is making a Doc Green head I'm picking up. Excited to see it painted. 11758967_10156023086125556_1384099089_n.jpg11758997_10153275038494230_215619349_n.jpg11173453_10153275039999230_870267351_n.jpg11770207_10153275026439230_1002865317_o.jpg

Back