Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listed at 20 lbs. on the sideshow website....it's egg shell thin.

Marvel The Incredible Hulk Premium Format(TM) Figure by Side | Sideshow Collectibles

206d215077f4fcc6485c5e0deb58238e.jpg
It can be listed as 20lbs. All it wants my ups box listed as 31lbs. And theres no way the box and styro were 10lbs.

It sounds like I will get a replacement, but I they are making me send back my other first it sounds like. I am worried I might get one worse off then the armpit hole...

savage, im in the same boat. My statue is perfect besides two defects. They want me to send back the whole statue. I have a small chip in the base and a chip in the EX head. I wonder why not just send out another head?

you gonna send back?

savage, im in the same boat. My statue is perfect besides two defects. They want me to send back the whole statue. I have a small chip in the base and a chip in the EX head. I wonder why not just send out another head?

you gonna send back?

I don't know. I'm actually really worried about it. Mine has the armpit hole, but if it doesn't effect the statue's "safety" I might just ignore it. I am going to try and speak to some people in the sculpting game that I know and see if I should worry

I saw some people had the gap in the reg head teeth. Is sideshow doing anything about those?

Josh I want to thank you for your post. I am really taking it into consideration. I want to cool down before I make my final decision. I saved your post and truly appreciate the time you took to write it. Jaws thank you as well, When I decide what I will do I will head both of your advice. :bow

Josh I want to thank you for your post. I am really taking it into consideration. I want to cool down before I make my final decision. I saved your post and truly appreciate the time you took to write it. Jaws thank you as well, When I decide what I will do I will head both of your advice. :bow

No Problem, and let me know how it goes either way.

Got my shipping notice. I feel like I should cross my fingers and hope for a good one. Its a shame SSC has become such a crap shoot with their QC.

Gray next, soon Thor, Mr. Green should be happy for awhile. Now if only SSC do a nice modern Iron Man PF, that would be swell. And don't tell Mr. Green that that's IM on these Hulks PF's base, hehehe.

you gonna send back?

This is literally my situation & SS is sending out replacements for both. They're just asking me to send proof that I destroyed the originals. Weird.
cd6ad6fa8c57874f2c3c7ec90e9b3853.jpg
7ebbb597de01f37416271da8d0c92317.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is literally my situation & SS is sending out replacements for both. They're just asking me to send proof that I destroyed the originals. Weird.
cd6ad6fa8c57874f2c3c7ec90e9b3853.jpg
7ebbb597de01f37416271da8d0c92317.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really shocks me what SSC deems replacement worthy... The head? I think sure... the Base? Not so much... Not when there are others out there that have worse issues with the body sculpt having chips and such.

SSC asks you to destroy it because it's easier and cheaper then sending it back and since it's flawed they cant sell it again anyways.

Question to those people who have the PF in hand. Anyone has a picture with PF hulk with PF thing side by side? Also, i have my waitlist converted awhile back. If i have 300$ worth of rewqrd points can i use that to pay for the PF with the amount of difference i'll pay cash? Or sideshow doesn't accept reward points payment with waitlist? Thank you

Back