Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC should do a Maestro in a different pose.

In a different pose??!! Who do you think you are huh?? lol

Could always get the Halimaw Maestro that's coming out

88fc7f49714754a5171e082dea1129a8.jpg

SavageHulk... I love that last shot BW looks so tiny :)

Yeah. I put cap and hawkeye together because they are so close in size. Tiny black widow makes hulk seem even bigger! When I get spidey he will go high behind hulk, and Thor will go where hawkeye is and hawkeye will move up high

Yeah. I put cap and hawkeye together because they are so close in size. Tiny black widow makes hulk seem even bigger! When I get spidey he will go high behind hulk, and Thor will go where hawkeye is and hawkeye will move up high

So if I have to ask you what you think of the statue ONE MORE TIME... I am going to BEAT you with a stick... come on SPILL!!!

So if I have to ask you what you think of the statue ONE MORE TIME... I am going to BEAT you with a stick... come on SPILL!!!

Dude, I love it.

-Mine is displayed high up. About 7 feet off the ground so I can see the seam at all times and it's a non-issue

-skin "miss coloration" is not very noticeable at all in natural lighting.

-skin texture on body is amazing

-both heads look better than any photos shown

-I cleaned up teeth a bit, helped on reg head, took seconds

-Far bigger than I thought it'd be

-far heavier than I thought it'd be

-unbelievable presence in my collection

- no wobbles, very sturdy

-...just a piece of Beautiful art.

-can not wait for custom heads to bring even more out of this guy!

Dude, I love it.

-Mine is displayed high up. About 7 feet off the ground so I can see the seam at all times and it's a non-issue

-skin "miss coloration" is not very noticeable at all in natural lighting.

-skin texture on body is amazing

-both heads look better than any photos shown

-I cleaned up teeth a bit, helped on reg head, took seconds

-Far bigger than I thought it'd be

-far heavier than I thought it'd be

-unbelievable presence in my collection

- no wobbles, very sturdy

-...just a piece of Beautiful art.

-can not wait for custom heads to bring even more out of this guy!

AWESOME my friend I am so happy for you ... I KNOW how much you have been looking forward to this one.

Do it if you can afford it man. I promise you wont be regretful.

Spidey has seen Red Hulk in person... He knows the greatness that is this statue.

Now it has been a few days I have really fallen in love with this statue. I always have to wait a few because I am always a little disappointed when I first get a statue because I have seen so many pics and the size no longer shocks me. So usually after three or four days I start to see the piece with new eyes..

This is the Hulk to own for me. If I could have only one this would be it. I love King Hulk but he is not Iconic Hulk. I love the Sculpt of the Comiquette but not the paint apps, I love the Hulk Maquette but he could use better paint details also.

This Hulk has it all. Great head sculpt (EX) great Body sculpt and pose, great paint apps and he is Iconic... Throw in the fact he is the largest Hulk and you have my Fav. Hulk ever.

I prefer it to the OG Hulk but I don't think it's as good of quality. If it had the paint apps of the OG Hulk and the EX head was not removable you would have the only Hulk you would ever need to own... AS is... It still might be the only Hulk you need to own.

9.5 out of 10... I will take off 1/2 a point because the paint is not as good as OG Hulk and the neck seam.

Otherwise Perfect!!

I agree with almost everything you said. For me, I would want the reg head permanent. I do not blame people for liking the ex, completely understand it, it's just not my style.

I also gave it a 9.5. The only thing keeping it from perfect is the neck seam, teeth on the reg, face texturing, and slight head/body miss-coloration. These are not big problems at all, but just enough to keep it from perfect. A couple years from now, after all the custom heads have come in to play... I may honestly consider picking a head to have permanently attached via customization. This would essentially eliminate the seam, color issue, and face texture issues if I chose a custom head... (Selling the remaining heads would pay for the customization I'm sure)

All in all. I would not trade this statue for anything in the world. If I absolutely need money, my sell order is:

Antman, hawkeye, black widow, kidney, spleen, and then my body (sexually). Cap and hulk ain't leaving!

Also, lastly... Who here has a face the exact same color as their body? I know I sure don't!

Back