Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, almost forgot advice #2 set up the base before you take him out. There pieces that attach and some fit in spaces under his feet, you can check the ssc website pictures to get everything in the right spot.

Thanks bud. I've watched every single un boxing on YouTube to prep. I am so ready for this! Hahaha

I can't wait. I'll take some photos ASAP

Thanks bud. I've watched every single un boxing on YouTube to prep. I am so ready for this! Hahaha

I can't wait. I'll take some photos ASAP
This thing is enormous, it's probably the largest sideshow hulk to date. Hope you enjoy him!

Also for the people getting the regular; don't worry, the teeth thing is majorly blown out of proportion. I only notice it when I'm holding the portrait up to my face for close inspection. If it bothers you that much, it's a quick fix with an x-acto. In hand, the regular head looks great too.

I meant does the red head fit well on the green body and vice versa?

The guy who took the pic (on fb) said they match up perfectly.

If I had both exclusives I would show each one off holding the others head in hand as if they just did battle.

The guy who took the pic (on fb) said they match up perfectly.

If I had both exclusives I would show each one off holding the others head in hand as if they just did battle.

Savage is thinking about getting someone to sell him their RHulk EX head so he can have it repainted GREEN... lol.

Ha!

I wonder if anyone is going to try a compound hulk...

1855578-compounded.jpg

My god this guy came out awesome. I really thought I was buying a smaller, more manageable sized Hulk when I first POed this and not the biggest Hulk ever made :lol I don't care though as he looks like he's on his way in my book to being the best Hulk collectible ever made. I love my maquette but those comparison pics make it clear that he's not even close to Mr. Incredible here.

Honestly, I can see someone customizing one of these into a rhino pf.... Paint grey, custom head, remove pants, BOOM. Realistic rhino statue

Can't wait for the Gray ex.

I agree. I think the grey could be the best of the bunch. These rainbow hulks are nicely done. I was totally against them at first, but I will likely pick up the Grey. They still made way to many of these. 1.5k grey, 3.5K Green, 1.5K Red = 6.5K is a lot of hulks. More than 6X the original hulk PF = Original Hulk for the win. IMHO, the gladiator hulk is the best hulk to date. No point in comparing, it is like comparing one diamond to another.

Back